Sexercise?

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
No, sexercise is about almost Tantric sex but not the slow endless erection sex. It is where you fuck for hours and hours getting all sweaty and breathless no matter how fit you are. :0)

Media
Did you bounce up and down like the Crissy Snow of tv land legend when you said "whoops"? :0)

Hahahhaha no! Im no blonde ^_^

Hmmm here is something I found it seems really hard to do

After SP said pelvic floor exercise I searched some other stuff

Weird because I am attempting this and it doesn't feel like im squeezing my hole it feels like im squeezing my other hole o_O!

Gyneflex

Media
Then you're doing it slightly wrong crissy, imagine you're dying for a pee and you're trying to hold it in, those are the right muscles.

Seriously? I am not sure if I am doing this right. So I have to emmulate myself trying to pee but I am not so I need hold those muscles? Seems kinda hard but I am trying that right now. Oh yes and I am reading more stuff on this now that I know this type of exercise exist.

So many are wondering why do I want to do this? I am a health/exercise freak.

lonestar692000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hahahhaha no! Im no blonde ^_^

Hmmm here is something I found it seems really hard to do

After SP said pelvic floor exercise I searched some other stuff

Weird because I am attempting this and it doesn't feel like im squeezing my hole it feels like im squeezing my other hole o_O!

Gyneflex

Keigel's, whatever. "Pelvic floor" exercises have been scientifically proven to increase not only the incidence, but the intensity of orgasm. Not only for females, but for males as well.

Strong musculature equals strong orgasms. End of story.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're finding it hard to isolate the muscles actually have a pee and stop mid stream, that should let you feel exactly which ones they are, if you're exercising your pussy it is easy for your bottom to want to join in too :)