Sexiest Accents

Jacksmedulla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Obviously this is going to differnt between genders but IMO for a women the Sexiest Accents are.

Australian followed by English

Least Sexiest Accents I'd have to say.

Indian followed by Southern US.

Whats your prefernces as far as the voice box goes?

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always had a severe weakness for the scottish brogue but also I'm finding the english accents, particularly well spoken and I guess upper class type accents, rather appealing as well. But the scottish accent is always going to have a special place in my heart and my cock since its been the first accent from what I can earlier recall to actually make me get all hard and horny just by listening to one word uttered by a bloke with it.

Reactions: subdividemylipz
R

Removed

All this love for Irish accents? Interesting, I'm always self-conscious about my accent but maybe not so much anymore

Reactions: subdividemylipz

sasami006

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Ha, At first I though this post read "Sexiest Accident"

I think cute Asian girls learning to speak English sound soooo cute.
Hmmm, as far as sexy, Im not really sure.

I have to admit that Americans arent blessed with the best accents out there. Aussies and Brits have their nice swank accents while American English just sounds rather plain and dull in my opinion. Maybe that's just me cause Im an American.

Oh, and to the OP: I noticed that Canadian accent isn't in your list. Whats that all "a-boooot" aye. :tongue:

P.S. Here is an interesting question to any Aussies or English folks out there. When I talk, I think I speak normal and all you people are the ones with the accents. Do you all feel the same way the same way. Like when an English person speaks are they like, "oooo, my British accent is sooo sexy" (ok maybe not like that, but you know what I mean) or is it different?

Jacksmedulla

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and to the OP: I noticed that Canadian accent isn't in your list. Whats that all "a-boooot" aye. :tongue:

Well for starters it's spelled "eh" and I'm from south Ontario not much of an accent there thats diffrent from Nothern US. Also Quebec and Newfoundland have really diffrent accents.

sasami006

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well for starters it's spelled "eh" and I'm from south Ontario not much of an accent there thats diffrent from Nothern US. Also Quebec and Newfoundland have really diffrent accents.

Yea, I know, I was just being a smart ass.
Thanks for correcting me on the "eh"
I guess "aye" is more pirate talk. :smile:

Obviously Australian, but I think a Scottish accent is actually really sexy.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
no accent but Id say I have a sexy voice !!!! Deeep Soooothing Man Voice ! lolz

Ok, now you have bragged, you have to donate some audio of your voice...

Anyways, since I heard this guy speak in English a while back, I fell in love with Germans' accent...

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
At the top of my list would be almost any accent from the UK, then Aussie.

For reasons I don't really understand, most southern US accents (especially Texan) usually tend to annoy me and the rhythm of a Swedish accent grates on my last nerve.