Sexiest age for a guy

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I know it can vary and a 25 y.o. can be hot while a 45 y.o. can be anything but...so humor me. If you had to pick an absolute age when a guy reaches his sexiness peak, provided he's got some stuff going on and takes care of himself, what would it be? In other words can fit cool dude in his early to mid 40s be as sexy as or sexier than a stud in his late 20s early 30s? As I hit my mid 30s I just don't want to think my best years are behind me. Oh, and because of the site we are on I'd be amiss if I didn't mention penis size. Every dude in question is sporting 8x6 (7x5.5 for those ladies who aren't size queens and absolute reject the idea of choosing a man because of it, but still enjoy an above avg wiener :wink:)

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Nobody in their teens is attractive to me (that goes for guys and girls). Even when I was a teenager that was still true.

I don't think you could really categorize someone in their teens or early 20s as "handsome". Cute? Yeah, but I think handsomeness is something comes with age.

I also don't think you can pin sexiness down to a certain age. Some people don't look so attractive when they are young, but they grow up to be very good looking. Some people look pretty attractive when they are young, but as they grow older it quickly fades away.

So I'd say the sexiest ages for guys are somehwere between 25 and 55! :tongue:

Last edited:

Jaycat

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'd have to say around 19-22. Especially if they are fit! yum

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
My big years as a dick magnet were 45-47. After a long dry spell I had great luck in my mid-40s for several years, so assume that was my most attractive period at least since college. Male movie stars usually look handsomest at that age.

the_new_godiva

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Ahem, as the first woman to respond to this:

I think 30s are when a guy starts getting sexy. Like, really sexy. Late 20s they're already sexy but for some reason crossing into that fourth decade is very appealing.

40s are also a great time, but I'm afraid 50+ is just too old for me. I'll reconsider in a few years.

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
It's for whoever. I guess dudes who like other dudes would have a pretty good perspective. I personally prefer the opinions of women.

Oops I thought this forum was for "women's issues". I must be in the wrong place.

Are u a chick? or just the new deputy in charge of "woman's issues" relevancy threads.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
KC2007, he wasn't the only one who thought that. Frankly, i have no idea why so many guys are compelled to answer questions that are directed towards women. The only think i can think of is that they see a new thread or post pop up on the right side of the page and presume its not in the Women's Issues Forum.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Last edited:

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The sexiest age is whenever they become a responsible adult all while cultivating that mischievous part of themselves. Instead of being the stereotypical bad boy they're surprisingly naughty when you don't expect it. I love that.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
on this side of the site, i would hope it is so, mademoiselle.

What does that mean?

On the OP:

For me the sexiest age a man can be is 54 because that's how old my man is, and he's the sexiest man I've ever met. And come November it'll be 55, and so on.

Speaking generally of other, less important (to me) men.

Is he of legal age? Does he have a pulse?

If the answer to both those questions is 'yes' then he could be in his sexual prime and / or at his sexiest - it's completely individual to the man.

Is there a specific age of man I'm generally more attracted to? No. I respond to individuals, not types.

D_Petherick_Poundlouder

Experimental Member
Media
KC2007, he wasn't the only one who thought that. Frankly, i have no idea why so many guys are compelled to answer questions that are directed towards women. The only think i can think of is that they see a new thread or post pop up on the right side of the page and presume its not in the Women's Issues Forum.

They just post to get your attention.

watchwife

Just Browsing
Media
Wife here...I find that men in their mid 30's are sexiest! They have outgrown the boyish male body, realize that there is more to sex than just THEIR orgasm and start to look more distinguished. Of Course this is only true if they take care of themselves and don't become a lazy couch potatoe! I am one of the lucky ones!

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
KC2007, he wasn't the only one who thought that. Frankly, i have no idea why so many guys are compelled to answer questions that are directed towards women.

The imputation of compulsion is insulting. In fact, the OP was addressed to both genders. But now that I know there's someone policing the boundaries and challenging gay men's right to post here, I won't any more.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
KC2007, he wasn't the only one who thought that. Frankly, i have no idea why so many guys are compelled to answer questions that are directed towards women.

The imputation of compulsion is insulting. In fact, the OP was addressed to both genders. But now that I know there's someone policing the boundaries and challenging gay men's right to post here, I won't any more.

The OP is not addressed to either gender:

I know it can vary and a 25 y.o. can be hot while a 45 y.o. can be anything but...so humor me. If you had to pick an absolute age when a guy reaches his sexiness peak, provided he's got some stuff going on and takes care of himself, what would it be? In other words can fit cool dude in his early to mid 40s be as sexy as or sexier than a stud in his late 20s early 30s? As I hit my mid 30s I just don't want to think my best years are behind me. Oh, and because of the site we are on I'd be amiss if I didn't mention penis size. Every dude in question is sporting 8x6 (7x5.5 for those ladies who aren't size queens and absolute reject the idea of choosing a man because of it, but still enjoy an above avg wiener :wink:)

But seeing as the user has placed it in the Women's Issue section one can reasonably assume that he is posting it mainly for female members' responses. Of course gay (and straight and bi) men may comment - this is an open forum.

Redser, dear - you are getting a bit forthright in your criticism of men responding here. There is no rule saying they can't and the OP did not specifically request that only women answer him. Even if he had I'd still be happy to see the responses of men here. Anyone who finds men attractive, or see attractiveness in them, can answer this question. This is not really a Women's Issue anyway and shouldn't really be in this forum.

All of this is just further illustration of why we need an 'Ask the Women' sub-forum here in Women's Issues.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, I would say 25-55 :) I think men get better with age as far as their looks go. I love the little lines around their eyes and how their bodies tend to get fuller when they get a bit older. NOT fat, before someone pops in with that. Older men just seem to already be comfortable with who they are as a person. Since I graduated high school my youngest boyfriend was 27 and my oldest 37.

xX_Sarah_Xx

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ahem, as the first woman to respond to this:

I think 30s are when a guy starts getting sexy. Like, really sexy. Late 20s they're already sexy but for some reason crossing into that fourth decade is very appealing.

40s are also a great time, but I'm afraid 50+ is just too old for me. I'll reconsider in a few years.

This.

In their teens and early 20s they can be good-looking, and fit, and have a nice body, but they only really start getting sexy at 25-30. If they keep taking care a little of themselves that is. Their "sexiest" age really depends on the person itsself... Brad Pitt is sexy at 40, Richard Gere is sexy at 50. It depends on their attitude, the way they age, the way they look at life and live it.

bigdik09

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think it really depends on the individual person. There are really attractive sexy men of all ages 18 & over depending on how they take care of themselves. lots of men do get better as they age