Sexiest age for a guy

Brensta

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think I've always thought men hit their sexiest when they reach their late 20's/early 30's. Can change, I'm 29 and I still look like I'm early 20's I'm told (and funny enough, I don't care to tell people otherwise) :).

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Redser, dear - you are getting a bit forthright in your criticism of men responding here. There is no rule saying they can't and the OP did not specifically request that only women answer him. Even if he had I'd still be happy to see the responses of men here. Anyone who finds men attractive, or see attractiveness in them, can answer this question. This is not really a Women's Issue anyway and shouldn't really be in this forum.

Who is Redser?

I criticized because it seemed obvious that this thread was intended for females. But apparently I was wrong because the OP clarified that he was asking men as well. Still don't get why that should go here. But at the same time, I don't know where it should go.

AlphaMale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Who is Redser?

I criticized because it seemed obvious that this thread was intended for females. But apparently I was wrong because the OP clarified that he was asking men as well. Still don't get why that should go here. But at the same time, I don't know where it should go.

It doesn't matter who the thread was intended for or where it should go. Much like real life, if I want to do something I'm going to do it. I'm not going to be cautious about answering a thread on an open forum. :cool:

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there is no set age.
when i was young i found young men sexy.
now they're just kids to me.

the sexiest age is: closer to my age than my kids' age or my parents' age.

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gosh, I cant put an age on it! I have met sexy men in every age bracket. It's all in who you are and how you hold yourself. My husband gets more and more sexy to me over time. Some of that is because he got a job where he can have facial hair (makes me hot!) and after being together 8 years, my fashion and style has rubbed off on him...Maybe this has something to do with it!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sorry MB-
I put myself in a guy's place and imagine posting a question to the ladies, not on a vague forum name, but where the name of the forum is Women's Issues, I'd be like wtf about all the dude responses to my age question. I, too, had to make sure i was on the right page because i thought i clicked on the Women's Forum.

There is a plethora of female only questions and dudes, gay and straight alike, pop in with their opinion. It's fucking up my experience with the only board i can relate to on here. I am entitled to feel that way. I'm afraid the Women's Issues is going to the shitter and nothing can be done about it.

The Real Ladies on LPSG group is like a dozen people, it's not all that interesting because there isnt enough going on there as far as I'm concerned. So that's not the answer for me or others who have "Wha the Fuck?" moments.

You could ask "When did you first start menstruating?" 16 guys will chime in about when their girlfriend started her period and then educate us on what products work best for them and how we should be using them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mule

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think 30s are when a guy starts getting sexy. Like, really sexy.

:smile:

Wife here...I find that men in their mid 30's are sexiest! They have outgrown the boyish male body, realize that there is more to sex than just THEIR orgasm and start to look more distinguished. Of Course this is only true if they take care of themselves

:smile:

Of course it's good to hear this, but I am definitely very happy with where I am now (34). I'm in the best shape of my life, I have some life experience and maturity, and so far I've aged pretty well.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
But seeing as the user has placed it in the Women's Issue section one can reasonably assume that he is posting it mainly for female members' responses. Of course gay (and straight and bi) men may comment - this is an open forum.

Redser, dear - you are getting a bit forthright in your criticism of men responding here. There is no rule saying they can't and the OP did not specifically request that only women answer him. Even if he had I'd still be happy to see the responses of men here. Anyone who finds men attractive, or see attractiveness in them, can answer this question. This is not really a Women's Issue anyway and shouldn't really be in this forum.

All of this is just further illustration of why we need an 'Ask the Women' sub-forum here in Women's Issues.

Sorry MB-
I put myself in a guy's place and imagine posting a question to the ladies, not on a vague forum name, but where the name of the forum is Women's Issues, I'd be like wtf about all the dude responses to my age question. I, too, had to make sure i was on the right page because i thought i clicked on the Women's Forum.

There is a plethora of female only questions and dudes, gay and straight alike, pop in with their opinion. It's fucking up my experience with the only board i can relate to on here. I am entitled to feel that way. I'm afraid the Women's Issues is going to the shitter and nothing can be done about it.

[...]

You could ask "When did you first start menstruating?" 16 guys will chime in about when their girlfriend started her period and then educate us on what products work best for them and how we should be using them.

I'm not disagreeing with you or saying you don't have a right to feel that way - but repeatedly jumping down the necks of the guys who do respond here doesn't seem to be helping.

This, and a few other things recently, is why I'm heading over to the Questions... Forum to post a petition to Rob to create a subforum for questions to the female members. I'll come back in a few and post a link to the thread here in WI.