sexiest cartoon character

sammygirly:
aabf11.jpg
facejessicarabbit.jpg
gaston.jpg

da_blissmachine: wow thats so cool..... where DID you get those?

speaking of beauty in the beast the beast when he became a man had quite a bulge

SpeedoGuy: Dagwood's wife, Blondie. What a rack! And the daughter ain't bad either.

SG

Velcro_Avenger: kinda surprized nobody mentioned Vampirella. she turned me on even as a kid. last haloween there wuz a chick who entered a costume contest dressed as Vampirella. while she wuz on stage i dont think there wuz a soft dick in the house.

oh and btw ... when i wuz younger i had a few gilty fantacies about Shaggy too!

Phallostrates: OMG, how bizarre! When I read the topic title I thought to myself "I don't dare answer Shaggy. They'll think I'm a fucking pervert." Now I find out that 3 others here have a "thang" for Shaggy! Glad I'm not the only one, in a way. The earliest stiffy I can remember popped up while watching "Scooby Doo".

awellhungboi: I agree with you about Vampirella, Velcro. Rawr!

Tender: well lets set the record straight here....
Peter Parker is MY man ..... :-*

:p
Tender

Ralexx

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay

Absolute banality in my case: Batman... and Catwoman (I think that was her name :p)

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
HAVE to be Ryoko-chan. <3_<3 I've always liked bad girls.

But isn't this a bit of arrested development? Honestly, we're talking about cartoons.

ORCABOMBER: JonB, we're all sexual beings. I seem to end up thinking "why the fung should I even think that?" but here I'm among friends who all feel the same way! :D

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The whole 'sexiest cartoon' concept in my opinion is just another fantasy we have, I mean hell yeah giving Jessica Rabbit a titfuck would be nice! :D But it's all fantasy

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=FootLongTeen link=board=meetgreet;num=1065948437;start=20#32 date=10/13/03 at 12:42:11]The whole 'sexiest cartoon' concept in my opinion is just another fantasy we have, I mean hell yeah giving Jessica Rabbit a titfuck would be nice!  :D But it's all fantasy[/quote]

But that's what cartoons are for - pretending!

Pecker

(If you think women are the weaker sex, try pulling the blanket over to your side of the bed.)

Donk: [quote author=SpeedoGuy link=board=meetgreet;num=1065948437;start=20#22 date=10/12/03 at 19:51:10]Dagwood's wife, Blondie. What a rack! And the daughter ain't bad either.

SG[/quote]

It's a little known fact that Blondie was originally a showgirl before Dagwood married her. The original concept of the strip was normal-middle-class-guy-marries-flashy-show girl. Sort of a "Bewitched" type gimmick (only with showgirls instead of witches). But I bet the strip hasn't even refered to Blondie's risque past in 50 years. She just still looks like a showgirl.

gigantikok: Leela from Futurama is pretty sexy... that one eye... hachachachacha. :D

Jessica Rabbit is the sexiest, though. I may be biased. Busty... Red Head... Hmmm, kinda reminds me of someone. ::)

mortis: I guess I'm not the only sick bastard here then :p

I've never seen that Who Framed Roger Rabbit? movie, but I'll make sure to do so soon...

The only cartoon I can think of is the 'Nurse' from The Animaniacs (anyone know where to find pics of her or something??)

And if we're talking video game characters, easily Cammy from Street Fighter 2:
http://cammyfan.com/Cammy/cammy-mainframe.htm

feared: lara croft. she's a little polygonal in the games, but hey, with tits like that, i can forego a few edges here and there.

and as for ned flanders, in the episode where maude dies, homer makes a dating video for ned and includes a shower scene, and there's a certain censored area in it that looks like it could be measured in yards.

fry was cute in futurama, but he's stupid. also, the chinese girl also in futurama (i'm thinking amy..correct me if i'm wrong), she was fine.

AH! any of you own a ps2? tekken 4..christie monteiro!

http://www.gamevolution.it/speciale/Tekken4/story_CHRISTIE_end.JPG
http://www.3davenue.com/Christie.jpg

oh man, dont even get me started on the real old arcade games that had serious breast heavage. i still have most of those.

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=feared link=board=meetgreet;num=1065948437;start=20#38 date=10/14/03 at 04:39:21]
AH! any of you own a ps2? tekken 4..christie monteiro!
http://www.gamevolution.it/speciale/Tekken4/story_CHRISTIE_end.JPG
http://www.3davenue.com/Christie.jpg
oh man, dont even get me started on the real old arcade games that had serious breast heavage. i still have most of those.
[/quote]
Yes, I know her. You're right, you're right. I'm thinking of Dead Or Alive Arcade machines..yeah, they're cool too. For some reason, I kinda like Ivy from Soulcaibur 2! God I've truly lost it!