sexiest cartoon character

mindseye: Heh, who remembers Jonny Quest and Race Bannon?

throb919: Jonny Quest and Race Bannon? [swoon] Oh yeah...! [/swoon] And Hadji, too. (Always figured Dr. Benton C. Quest and Race Bannon were boyfriends...and Jonny and Hadji played around.)

Wonder how Bam-Bam turned out...?!

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=throb919 link=board=meetgreet;num=1065948437;start=40#41 date=10/14/03 at 08:06:12]Jonny Quest and Race Bannon? [swoon] Oh yeah...! [/swoon] And Hadji, too. (Always figured Dr. Benton C. Quest and Race Bannon were boyfriends...and Jonny and Hadji played around.)

Wonder how Bam-Bam turned out...?![/quote]
The male Wonder Twin spies on ladies taking a bath, and Robin's just there as Batman's ephebe.

Now, if we get into drug use, I can tell you the real meaning behind "Scooby doobie doo".

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=feared link=board=meetgreet;num=1065948437;start=40#43 date=10/15/03 at 00:39:42]http://www.geocities.com/obsoIetion/mai97.gif

insert breast heavage here.[/quote]

It isnt' available now! :(

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Orca, it didn't load for me either but I reloaded it via the history trail thingie in my browser and it loaded.

That's some heavage, feared. Almost needs sound effects.

Pecker

(A terrible thing happened in my bedroom last night. Nothing.)

prepstudinsc: Pecker I had to load it the same way...it won't open from the link, but if you go into the history on your browser it opens right up. I was strangely turned on by that cartoon, however. lol

The other sexy cartoon character that gets me going, well, as much as a cartoon can turn a person on, is the cyclops woman (can't think of her name right now) on Futurama. There's just something strangely hot about her. ;D

Phallostrates: Any of you heterosexual types remember "Oh, Wicked Wanda", a comic that used to appear in "Penthouse" years ago? Wanda was strongly reminiscent of Vampirella.

ORCABOMBER: Pecker, I got the picture working... oh I wish I was in a computer game now! ;D

B_Jeremy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I need to see this pic! :D

How about Kasumi from the Dead Or Alive series? Anyone know her?? Nice big set of tits, lots of bounce, very nice ;D

9cyclops9: Hmm...Jessica Rabbit obviously
Tifa from Final Fantasy VII
Also Aeris from FF7
And Yuffie from...FF7! (can we all guess John's favorite game?)
Belle from Beauty and the Beast
Princess Jasmine...yeouch!
And Blondie
And the characters from the other Final Fantasy games (the more recent ones) ;D

John

jerkin4-10: i always dug that chicken with glasses that always was trying to seduce my man...foghorn leghorn...i dig smart chicks... ;)

awellhungboi: that chicken with glasses :D good one, Jerkin!

Or how 'bout that sexy Parisian kitty cat who was always getting splattered with that one stripe of white paint and catching the eye of Pepe Le Pew . . .

le sigh!

ORCABOMBER: [quote author=9cyclops9 link=board=meetgreet;num=1065948437;start=40#50 date=10/16/03 at 19:53:13]Tifa from Final Fantasy VII
Also Aeris from FF7
And Yuffie from...FF7! (can we all guess John's favorite game?)
...And the characters from the other Final Fantasy games (the more recent ones) ;D
[/quote]
Always wondered why it was called Final fantasy! ;D

headbang8: [quote author=throb919 link=board=meetgreet;num=1065948437;start=40#41 date=10/14/03 at 08:06:12]Jonny Quest and Race Bannon? [swoon] Oh yeah...! [/swoon] And Hadji, too. (Always figured Dr. Benton C. Quest and Race Bannon were boyfriends...and Jonny and Hadji played around.)
[/quote]

You know, Race Bannon and Dr. Quest remind me of Chip and Reichen from the last series of The Great Race. Classic powergay couple.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=ORCABOMBER link=board=meetgreet;num=1065948437;start=40#53 date=10/17/03 at 01:15:00]
Always wondered why it was called Final fantasy!  ;D[/quote]
Now, explain the "final" part. If they were truly final fantasies, why are there sequels?

9cyclops9: They aren't sequels per se. They all take place in different worlds and with different characters. Well, Final Fantasy 4, 5, and 6 were the same as 1, 2, and 3 but updated for Super Nintendo.

John

gigantikok: There was this one chick in one of the Early Final Fantasy games for Playstation. Forget which one. I think it was Final Fantasy 7. It's the game that stars the blond haired guy with the enormous sword. Well, there is this one brunette with the biggest rack. Hot damn, now SHE is hot, hot, hot. She may be pixelized, but if she was real I'd do her in a second. (man, I feel like such a dork) :D

I looked back at the other posts. I think cyclops mentioned her, her name is Tifa, I think.

ORCABOMBER: Well, that aint too bad. I mean there are uglier female computer game characters. :-X

da_blissmachine: does anyone play the Sims and make your Sims have sex? I do this sometimes. And the sick thing is I name them after people I know