Sexiest College Football Player 2010-2011?

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

mascul8

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Here's a nice pic of Nebraska's freshman QB Taylor Martinez chillin before the game on the opponent's field. I've seen some other pics of him as well and he's got some very muscular (and hairy) legs.

Attachments

jmase14

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As a matter of fact, he's probably the best player that $200K can buy. No wonder he's always smilin'

meatswallower

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As a matter of fact, he's probably the best player that $200K can buy. No wonder he's always smilin'

Hold up there. That's not been proven....yet :wink:

Another star from Westlake HS in Atlanta. Hope his career/life doesn't turn out like Pacman's (another WHS alum).

dave4dudes

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
:confused::question: Are there any actual photos here of nude college football players?! This thread is EXTREMELY boring! I mean, no offense, but WTF?! I used to go on the assumption most (if not all) football players had tiny cocks/balls from too much steroid use & thus their hostile, arrogant attitudes. Plze folks prove me wrong & start posting some worthy pics of cocks & balls, the kind to make this here horny nerd lick his monitor screen!!! Hugz, your freaky cocksuckerXX...FUCK ME!! fUCK me!!:adam4:

GoldenMercury2002

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a nice pic of Nebraska's freshman QB Taylor Martinez chillin before the game on the opponent's field. I've seen some other pics of him as well and he's got some very muscular (and hairy) legs.

he is amazing player! didn't know he was that cute though! thanks for the picture :)