sexiest job for a man

accemb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Business Executive.... nothing sexier than finding a hot and hairy hunk underneath the clasic navy blue suit, white shirt with cufflinks shiny black loafers and striped tie......

basincreek

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No love for writers?

One of the strangest disillusions I had was back in college. I was in an advanced sculpture class and this gal volunteered to model for me so I could make a clay maquette. So after having her lay there for a few hours while I made sketches for reference and took some photos she asked me if I had discovered that artist don't actually get any yet. Then she lectured me on the "myth that art is hot" for twenty minutes. Ruined my day. But it wasn't like that was my major anyways......or course my real major was creative writing which wasn't really better.

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Electrician, smart yet still hard working tradesmen plus they make a fair few $.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
One of the strangest disillusions I had was back in college. I was in an advanced sculpture class and this gal volunteered to model for me so I could make a clay maquette. So after having her lay there for a few hours while I made sketches for reference and took some photos she asked me if I had discovered that artist don't actually get any yet. Then she lectured me on the "myth that art is hot" for twenty minutes. Ruined my day. But it wasn't like that was my major anyways......or course my real major was creative writing which wasn't really better.

This is just not true... In my experience, lots of women really go for an artist... they just don't go for art 'students'...

If you can actually make a living in the arts... women find that pretty hot... because to do so you have to be talented, passionate, devoted, and persistent...

all qualities that women seek in a mate...