Sexiest man alive (or dead or to be born) is in LPSG, NOT Hollywood

jack99821

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Figures he didn't reply to my post. :rolleyes:

Anyway, please tell me you guys are upset at how obsessed Motlissof is! He's talking about someone he's chatted with on the INTERNET! This is what stalkers are made of!

He has proved he has issues in regards to his relationship with this man in his "I hate women" thread, and now he is proving to have extreme issues. After he was mowed down with negative posts in that thread, he kept popping back up and acting like the posts never existed. Now he's gone on to write another, more detailed, report on the guy. What I'm thinking is this:

1. Motlissof learned all of this information (more than a doctor would learn from a physical) in confidence. He is now broadcasting it to the world, and thinks that just because he doesn't include a name it isn't an incredible breach of privacy and trust.

2. My guess is that "WF" or "SMA" or whatever he wants to call him does not read the LPSG forums and merely chats. I think Motlissof would be in deep shit if the object of his affections happened across this post. How would you feel if someone posted your personal info without permission? (There was more about WF's personal life in the previous thread than this one, though).

3. Motlissof's wife's life must be a living hell. If he's so attached to this (man!) he's only met on the web that he would write a thread lambasting his wife and his "wonderful friend"'s girlfriend, he can't be treating her well while he's offline. Whether he ignores her completely, quietly resents her, or verbally or physically abuses her, it's all an awful situation.

So Motty, I'm going to ask you to do something for me. You know that your wife loves you (or did, before you started this emotional affair), and you may love her in some way, but I sincerely doubt that your chat buddy loves you like you think you love him. Please, stop the charade. Either break off the affair and return to your poor wife, or let her go. No one deserves to be stuck in an unfulfilling marriage where their love is met with general hatred towards women. You take vows for a reason.

I doubt you'll even consider doing this, and you may have stopped reading this after the first line or two. That's fine... at least I tried.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Figures he didn't reply to my post. :rolleyes:

Anyway, please tell me you guys are upset at how obsessed Motlissof is! He's talking about someone he's chatted with on the INTERNET! This is what stalkers are made of!

It is highly obsessive on the creepy side, no doubt. And after reading motlissof's hate thread, I commenced looking at his posts with that thread in the back of my mind.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
first of all No HUMAN being can hold his/her breath for more than 20 min. world record diver could only make it to 4-5 minutes going down and up... while normal resting they could hold it for no more than 8-9 minutes... 5-6 been the 99% :) so thats bull right there....

Now at 6.5 feet tall he is no better than a 6 ft tall trust me.. and with a 10 inche penis and a girth that cannot even get into a vagina.. the woman will suffer pain not pleasure! confidence and good looks are everywhere and cannot be judged,, women like skinny guys other hate strong guys, so ... makes no sense. intelligence? how would you define it? making million of dollars? or be a doctor all ur life working toward nothing with a big bank account( but limited) and died wiout doing nothing...

while how much sex or stammina he has.. must be fooling you since i dont know whould be taking suck a dick for long period of times.. unless you experienced it ur self.. quiet funny.!

i believe that guys is 1 in a quadrillion... not yet been born lol. (shall we wait at starbucks?

I have stamina :) I have great looks . I am damn confident. I can't get enough of sex. I am a sex addict, I guess. And smart. while i am not a giant I stand at 5'10" with a bigger than average dick.. at least little shorter in length would be better meaning more sex and the girl wont be hurt. Peace out feeel free to message me.. :) I could help you, seriously... dreaming, can be confused when you are in love with someone. If you are a woman is okey, if you are a man ( you are gay_) no offense.

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
The response to this thread when I sent it to its inspiration was a bit tepid. Maybe all men want to be the sexiest man alive, but to have anyone claim it for you is I suppose a rather humbling experience (though one I am sure this guy is savoring with monumental gusto).

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The response to this thread when I sent it to its inspiration was a bit tepid. Maybe all men want to be the sexiest man alive, but to have anyone claim it for you is I suppose a rather humbling experience (though one I am sure this guy is savoring with monumental gusto).

Just so you know, I recently blocked someone with this kind of behavior from yahoo and myspace. Your obsessiveness could account for his lack of enthusiasm.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, I just give up then and say that it is Colonel Mustard in the Library with the Candlestick.