Sexiest Military branch?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Which military branch do you consider to be the hottest and sexiest looking--Marines, Air Force, Navy, or Army? Why?

I was in the Air Force, and those blue dress uniforms can be very enticing.

I'd have to vote for the Navy--love those tight, white pants the sailors wear! Sometimes they are so tight that they leave nothing to the imagination.

So, which branch would you select as the hottest and sexiest in terms of your getting a turn-on every time you see the guys in their uniforms?

amygdala

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been partial to Marines, personally. They seem to be the most testosterone-fueled branch from what I've seen, making them all the more hot in my opinion.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hmmm, I grew up near a Navy base and they do look fabbo in their dress whites. For sexual talent and ability I'd have to go Army or Marines.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Which military branch do you consider to be the hottest and sexiest looking--Marines, Air Force, Navy, or Army? Why?

I'd have to vote for the Navy--love those tight, white pants the sailors wear! Sometimes they are so tight that they leave nothing to the imagination.

So, which branch would you select as the hottest and sexiest in terms of your getting a turn-on every time you see the guys in their uniforms?

1> US Marine Corps. (There is some serious homoeroticism going in that section of the US military. It is no joke.)
2> US Navy (Sailor whites and the Sailor blues are hot.) I know a straight Navy guy that came home on leave. His face was unappealing but DAMN it-- his body looked so hot in those sailor whites. That ass was pressed against the fabric to the point I had to take double glances. Hehehe.

D_Hyacinth Harrytwat

Account Disabled
Media
It's all a turn off for me but then again I haven't met men from every branch from every country. I used to live next to a Canadian Forces Base which meant a lot of money playing music in the officer's mess on a regular basis, but also going to the bars and having all these guys pull the "I'm going overseas next week; just one kiss?" thing.

So, unless he's something special, I stay away from a man in a uniform.

BXRBRFSCOWBOY

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
being biased as I am in the army- I'd have to say the United States Army is the hottest. LoL. Marines- tend to be pain-whore bottoms and the Navy well they are cute in their uniforms but tend to be very "unmilitary" in behavior (I have been to many joint bases and the Navy guys never seem to salute me- how rude I know lol) so I don't count them because military demeanor is important to me Air Force- the guys all seem so aloof and "better than everyone else" it just pisses me off... the army is just full of regular American guys who are true military men and I always find it very hot to discover a "bi" dude in the most unexpected places.

Last edited:

Aralisian

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have done guys in the Marine Corps, the Navy, and the Air Force. They all had their pros and cons but the Navy guy was just the hottest fuck! I would love to get some Army ass though and make it a clean sweep. :) Any takers?

Average_joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Your forgot the Coast Guard!

I live near a Coast Guard station on the great lakes, and I have to say that some of their work uniforms are pretty compelling.