Sexiest Military branch?

Tigre

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love Marines! I love their uniforms and they look like they would know how to handle me.

Next would be Naval officers. I love them in their dress whites.

chadstallion

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've always been partial to Marines, personally. They seem to be the most testosterone-fueled branch from what I've seen, making them all the more hot in my opinion.
for me; Marines. any marine in uniform gives me precum..just by looking at him.

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've een with guys from all four branches. Favs were definately the army. I lived in eastern NC four years and had plenty of Bragg Boys that toppped me. WHat I was stunned to find was that I had chances with plenty of marines too but they all seemed to be bottoms. Go figure.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Alot of guys gravitate towards USMC because of the whole Semper Fi and tough guy angle, but alot of are all fucked up in the head...so that's not really sexy.

I'd go with ARMY because they can be so diverse. Some of them are super macho and some are just regular guys (and girls).

D

deleted140118

This is a easy question: The Air Force is of course:cool: only because I'm an Airman

Last edited:

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hmmmm (salacious thoughts running rampant) Fleet Week in San Francisco was almost as important as Gay Pride Day in the 1970's. In later years I made special pilgrimages to San Diego for Fleet Week, because an old lover keeps a giant 150 foot four floor yacht in the public harbor and affords a better view of the goods coming in and going out of port. Several years ago a battleship floated by very near where we were anchored and in answer to all of our cat calling and whistling, a line up of about 15 crewmen dropped trousers and mooned us. Lovely, absolutely loverly.

However, I hold a special place in my heart for a long-time friend who wasn't in the military, but worked his way from scrubbing the insides of oil tankers to able-bodied seaman and then as captain floating crude from Alaska to New Orleans for Exxon. So, for a real good time it hard to beat the versatility of a Merchant Marine.