Sexiest Military branch?

Hard4you83

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have been air force... and I have been navy... I say the Air Force has the hotter men but the Navy look sexier in their uniforms. Love dress whites... I Will say I have gotten alot more as in a Navy dress uniform than in a Air Force dress uniform, and BDU's pull ass no matter what branch. I know I have got alot of compliments in my uniform. More the Navy dress whites... seems like no matter what I do you can always see the outline of my cock in them lol.

B_blueonblue1964

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I must say, I find the Marines to be very sexy and big bottoms. However, I am more turned on by the Army's uniforms. I can cum a river looking at a hot, young Soldier in his Army fatigues. Oh, there's something about that camouflage uniform:usa2:

Pandora77

Cherished Member
Gold
Account Deletion Pending
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll have to admit that there's nothing sexier than a Marine in his Dress Blues. Sooooooooooooooooooo fucking sexy!!!!! Really too bad there aren't ANY Marines in Germany :frown1:
Then again most Marines I ever talked to/chatted with, weren't the brightest. But we have a saying in Germany: Stupid fucks good
So yeah, for sex I'd take one.

The new Army uniforms (the digital print ones) totally suck. The old ones were MUCH sexier.
After the Marines I find Army guys totally hot, especially Airborne, but maybe that's because the love of my life was Airborne.

I live in an area where there is an Army base every few miles or so, so Army guys (and thank god they sent some Airborne guys here from Italy) are in every club and bar.
But Marines........*sigh*

Reactions: I69mr

Pumpin_Ink

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Being in the army and having worked with all branches i can say that each has their own appeal.

Honestly Ive never met a Marine that WASN'T a bottom. Ihve had my fair share of tight marine ass while deployed. So Marines are my favorite to Fuck.

The Navy guys have the I'm in the military but not attitude so they are like joe on the corner only in a uniform and yes the uniforms are hot!

The Air Force guys remind me of the Im better than you rich kids that I would fuck the shit out of in high school have have them coming back begging for more.

Then the Army guys honetly are the most well hung branch there is. If you are looking for a nice big cock its in the Army and these guys range from hardcore to normal. They gave me the nickname Donkey as a joke when I went through AIT because the showers were open and everyone Knew that I was by far the biggest but they didnt let it get to them. All the army guys ive ever been with are confident in themselves and thats what makes them my favorite. Marines are a close second.

I have also beem with the brits these guys can be wild and will do anything for a good fuck overseas.

D_Ivana Dickenside

Sexy Member
Media
i don't know, it's so hard to choose! i like all of them... especially the marines uniform with the white belt and dark coat... MMMMMM! and the cute little sailor hats and coats that the navy guys wear... *drool* i can't resist looking at men in uniform, whether it's military, fire-fighters, or police officers :biggrin:

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've always been partial to the Marine Corps, mostly because the Dress Blues are insanely good looking. This is the only military branch that I would ever think of joining. Even better than the dress blues are the officers' evening attire. Wow.

Reactions: I69mr

D_Jurgen Klitgaard

Account Disabled
Media
i don't know, it's so hard to choose! i like all of them... especially the marines uniform with the white belt and dark coat... MMMMMM! and the cute little sailor hats and coats that the navy guys wear... *drool* i can't resist looking at men in uniform, whether it's military, fire-fighters, or police officers :biggrin:

I need to fill out that fire fighter application! :biggrin1:

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
United states army special forces........ If I had to throw my 2 cents...... Takes a hell of a man to wear a beret and still keep a straight face

I come from 9 generations of Marines all the way back to 1777 no one is hotter than a Marine