Sexiest Military branch?

SeattleUncut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Marines. Hands down. An entire organization that prizes and values all things masculine, and this overlaps to masculine power, beauty, strength, brotherhood, and sexuality. Hence the homo erotic overtones. Semper fi!

dj30905

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Army...If I do say so myself:) But the girls in the Navy always turned me on in the white uniforms. God, I used to hope like hell it would rain every time I saw them out and about!

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
I
Well, it depends. I would like to mention more than one military section. But thinking of tight pants and the color white which shows the best bulges I mention
my priority with NAVY!
View attachment 58272531
I know in the 60's and 70's sailors like this were considered sexy, but I have to say, the bell bottom pants always seemed kinda silly, and those hats sillier still!

Scott11e

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My vote would be for Scottish soldiers (preferably in their dress uniforms). Look sharp as anything and knowing their cocks are swinging free just beneath their kilts is just :heart_eyes: In my experience dirty wee fuckers too ;)

tumblr_f3c505086cebfb61c253782987888f0b_818ea597_640.gif

Royal Marines are pretty damn sexy too, so long as you are in the mood for pure muscle without too much brains in the way (and as long as you’re looking to top – seems to be the only branch of the military made up entirely of bottoms)

I69mr

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always been partial to the Marine Corps, mostly because the Dress Blues are insanely good looking. This is the only military branch that I would ever think of joining. Even better than the dress blues are the officers' evening attire. Wow.
So…. I totally agree with you @cdog204. That said, I’ve been looking for a marine, with their Dress Blues, maybe opened to show their chest, (and maybe opening to reveal a little more), but I cannot for the life of me find any such pics.

I remember my ex-roommate saying telling me that he had his ex-girlfriend take boudoir pics and how he can’t show those pics to anyone coz then it’d mean disrespect to the uniform. does this mean such pics that i described above don’t exist?

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My rankings: Navy, especially when in their Dress Whites or, in the case of USN pilots, in their flight suits; Marines, as mentioned above, especially in their Dress Blues; Army; Air Force

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
My vote would be for Scottish soldiers (preferably in their dress uniforms). Look sharp as anything and knowing their cocks are swinging free just beneath their kilts is just :heart_eyes: In my experience dirty wee fuckers too ;)

View attachment 58474661

Royal Marines are pretty damn sexy too, so long as you are in the mood for pure muscle without too much brains in the way (and as long as you’re looking to top – seems to be the only branch of the military made up entirely of bottoms)
Sweeney Todd: "Have you any Dean? /Anything that's lean?
Mrs. Lovett: "No, but if you're British and loyal
You might enjoy Royal
Marine! Anyway,
It's clean...
Tho' of course it tastes of wherever it's been!"