Sexiest pair of legs on male celebrities...

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, Elegant, I always thought Tom Selleck had (has) really beautiful legs. I'll have to give it more thought.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Even though I'm very much a leg man, not to many actors come immediately to mind. Cillian Murphy has very shapely legs. I also liked seeing Connor Trinneer's legs when he walked around in those Star Fleet issue boxer briefs in Enterprise.

If I rediscover this thread I'll think about it some more and see who else I can come up with.

Reactions: Prapan

crabgrass

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree with Tom Selleck's legs, always on display in those short shorts. Also, Sean Connery in his "007" days. Both guys had hairy legs which are a huge turn-on! Agree?

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
OK, I have to say that I think Daniel Radcliffe has really nice legs. They are deliciously hairy. (If you watch December Boys, you'll see what I mean.)

Judging by musculature, I'll add these guys to the two others I already mentioned.

Marc Singer
Michael Beck
Sam Rockwell
Max Caulfield
And, although I'm not as big a fan as elegant, I'll also say Scott Baio.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Adrian Zmed was semi-hairy in the early 80s, but you gotta love this photo shot of him and Scott Baio. Gotta love that shot. And while later Adrian probably did shave his legs after this or during the TJ Hooker era, this is like the only photo you could see his semi-hairy legs only. It's not much at all. And not to worry, Meniscus, if you not a huge fan. You are forgiven. I am pretty sure they are others here that are not huge fans of Scott Baio, so don't worry about it. It's all fine.

http://espn.go.com/media/pg2/2005/0722/photo/zmed_baio_195.jpg

Last edited:

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, Marc Singer's got great legs, topped off with a firm, supple ass. And Michael Beck! Now that's an interesting one, Meniscus! I always thought he was hot looking, but never noticed his legs. Oh wait! That godawful "Xanadu!" Yes, there his gorgeous, manly legs are on display. Robert Redford's legs are covered in strawberry blonde fur - always yummy to look at.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Argh! I just spend quite a bit of time trying to find pics of the guy's that I mentioned, when I stumble across a virus-infected pic of Scott Baio that caused my anti-virus program to shut down my browser. I'm glad that my virus protection works, but it sucks that I lost all that work.

Yeah, Marc Singer's got great legs, topped off with a firm, supple ass. And Michael Beck! Now that's an interesting one, Meniscus! I always thought he was hot looking, but never noticed his legs. Oh wait! That godawful "Xanadu!" Yes, there his gorgeous, manly legs are on display.

Yup. In a couple of scenes Michael is wearing shorts while roller skating, which not only showed off his very sexy, masculine legs, but you got to see the muscles flexing as he skated around. As I recall, he had particularly nice, big, muscular thighs. Alas, you don't often get to see men's thighs these days. One good thing about the roller skating fad of that time was that, when combined with short shorts, lots of male legs were on display.

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ah, that sucks, Meniscus. Michael Beck was pretty damn hot in the late 70s-early 80s. I hope everything would be alright once you retrieve those Michael Beck pics.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always thought Mr. Robert Conrad had sexy legs back in his glorious youth!:smile: Take a looky...

Attachments

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
what?!?! no leg pics?

Sorry about that. Here are pics of some of the guys I mentioned.

!! omg blog !!: OMG, he's naked: Cillian Murphy
Imageshack - avatar40211ot1.jpg
Sam Rockwell Nude - Hollywood Men Exposed! - Nude Male Celebrities!
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3204/2605743999_2c1cdce1d2.jpg?v=0

Alas, I couldn't find the pics of Scott Baio that I had in mind. As for Michael Beck, the scene I had in mind used to be on youtube, but it appears to be gone now and I can't find any pics of him. It's surprisingly hard to find pics of male celebrities bare legs.

If you like guys' legs, check out this old thread, especially pages 3-4.
http://www.lpsg.org/84499-sexy-muscular-legs.html

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sam Rockwell...good one, Meniscus! Not just his legs, but the whole sexy package! Beautiful body that man showed us in "Lawn Dogs."

Reactions: subdividemylipz

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight