sexiest thing someone can do with your cum?

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
i know alot of guys out there just want to be able to cum in someone, and some guys like to see their's be swallowed.

but this is in detail, is there anything that once you cum you love to see or happen?
Do you like seeing it on a particular body part? or do you like doing something kinky like freezing it or I DON'T KNOW! haha

but after you blow, what would turn you on the most that you wish everybody would do?

GayJapan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a cute Japanese fuck buddy who works me hard so I cum first, on his chest. Then while I jerk him off (he prefers this to being sucked for some reason when we play this game?) he likes to take my cum on his finger from off of his chest and smell it, then lick it, then feed it to me, then rub it on his nipples, then take another dollop on his finger and repeat as listed. Don't know why but it keeps me hard while I jerk him, which usually results in his sucking me after he cums - and he rubs his cum on my cock for added flavour - and almost always makes me cum again, but this time in his mouth. And if he doesn't swallow, which is usually 90% of the time, he snowballs me and then licks the cum off/out of my mouth.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
i think my being such a cum junkie is the reason why I think cum swapping and snowballing is so sexy to me

when I cum, if a guy licks it up and we swap it while making out, very hot!

i also like if a guy cums on himself, i like licking it up, and i will swallow unless i really have a reason not to.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've watched women swap my cum after they gave me a double-mouther.

I've watched one woman eat my cum out of another woman's cunt.

I've cum all over one woman's breasts and then watched another lick it off.

I've cum all over a woman's breasts and then watched another woman rub her breasts against them using my cum as lube.

It's heavenly enjoying regular threesomes with two cum-eating women.

rackrackrack

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd love my chest, shoulders and harms to be licked after a wet, deep and super generous blowjob. I've had the wet, deep and super generous but i've never had the licking part. God, i get hard only thinking!

strike4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I really enjoy seeing my cum shoot up into a thick swath of chest hair, and have the guy rub it in.

I also really want to see a man or woman suck and lick my cum out of a pussy, but so far this hasn't happened. (sounds awesome, Quietguy.)

It's also hot to seed up gear that you or a buddy will be sniffing later.

IrishWank

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I cum in her mouth, I prefer she swallows. If I cum in her pussy, I prefer its deep and stays there for the rest of the session. Basically, Iv had sex and pumped out a load, I dont really want to see it again. My cum doesnt turn me on nor do I think it could.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i like it when she spreads it all over her body as if it were, i dont know, warm chocolate lol... like asking for more....
When stroking him off onto my tits, I love to rub it all over then lick some up.

I'd love my chest, shoulders and harms to be licked after a wet, deep and super generous blowjob. I've had the wet, deep and super generous but i've never had the licking part. God, i get hard only thinking!
Tongue bath post bj? :scratchchin:
Sexy and interesting!

I like to hear someone beg for my load, then shoot it in them. If they want more, then that gets me even more aroused. Real cum freaks are the best sex partners to me.
Speaking as a jizz/big load lover, I agree! :biggrin1:

Hmmm, probably the sexiest thing would be to lie down in a puddle of it and make cum angels.
Lol, great imagery.

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The hottest thing you can do with my cum is to take it in your mouth when I cum, then lay down a big long wet French kiss on my mouth.

QUESTION, for guys who get into watching their cocksuckers swallow their loads: do you like your cocksucker to show you the load on his or her tongue before swallowing? Do you like your cocksucker to make a show of swallowing it? Or do you just prefer he or she takes a quiet gulp?

What makes a swallow good for you?

Last edited:

SpacemanFL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
After cumming on a girls face it's great to have her use my dick to rub it around. The best is to cum inside her pussy, pull out and catch the load on my dick as it drains out of her pussy, then have her swing around and suck my cock clean. That's what I call a happy ending!

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
QUESTION, for guys who get into watching their cocksuckers swallow their loads: do you like your cocksucker to show you the load on his or her tongue before swallowing? Do you like your cocksucker to make a show of swallowing it? Or do you just prefer he or she takes a quiet gulp?

A quiet gulp by the recipient is just fine with me. I have no interest in seeing it on a lover's tongue before it goes down the hatch.

B_quietguy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
After cumming on a girls face it's great to have her use my dick to rub it around. The best is to cum inside her pussy, pull out and catch the load on my dick as it drains out of her pussy, then have her swing around and suck my cock clean. That's what I call a happy ending!

Yes! I've done that and similar. One lover would let the cum drip out of her cunt and into the other lover's mouth. Once, after cumming in one of my lovers, I would let the other lover lick the mix of cum and cunt juices off my cock. Then I dipped my cock back into the wet cunt, got more of our juices on my cock for our mutual lover to lick off. Then we repeat a few more times.

D_Mylor Mentallydaft

Account Disabled
Media
2 words.... enjoy it...... on her tits, in her puss or ass, on her face, back stomac, pussy, thighs, in her hair in her mouth hands or down her throat. if i give her the PHYSICAL form of MY orgasm and she takes it proudly how ever or where ever THAT is sexy, and from a man's P.O.V romantic, it's like holding us after sex..... when a woman is so turned on that she made you cum she texts you the next day to tell you you have to fuck again that night cause you're dripping out of her at work and shes so turned on she can't sit still.... WOW

sleepiboi

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I like to hear someone beg for my load, then shoot it in them. If they want more, then that gets me even more aroused. Real cum freaks are the best sex partners to me.

I would love to get one of those kinda of partners...even for just head :biggrin1: