sexiest thing someone can do with your cum?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_T_Frothingill_Bellows, Sep 10, 2009.

1. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    You and I, Cravin, would get along just fine. Just fine.

2. B_bi_mmf

B_bi_mmf New Member

Here is my wish:

First, my buddy fucks my ass as I cum deep inside my wife. Then she feeds my buddy my cum from her dripping cunt. Finally, my buddy French-kisses me with my cunt-laced cum all over his tongue and lips.

3. SeeDickRun

SeeDickRun New Member

I love to have a guy who's into snowballing. Nothing more fun!

4. D_Harry_Crax

D_Harry_Crax Account Disabled

Swallowing it is good. So would him using my cum to lube up his cock. I've never had a guy do that, but I've lubed up my cock with many other guys' cum.

5. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

i like it when i squirt on him and he cums on me and it gets rubbed all over us :tongue: i also love it when he gives me facials (rare, but it does happen) and cums on my tits and my stomach and rubs it everywhere. he really enjoys cumming in my hair too, LOL. i don't mind swallowing for him either.

6. Principessa

Gold Member

Maybe it's my germaphobia; :redface: but theres only a few things I like done with cum.

In no particular order
    1) Cum in my pussy
    2) Cum in my mouth - I will lovingly swallow :kiss:
    3) Cum in my ass
    4) Cum on my tits

It's cum, not Play-Doh! :yuck: I'm not gonna gargle with it, smear it on like a salve, or spit it into someone elses mouth. :puke:

7. Mushroom Maniac

Mushroom Maniac New Member

Albums:
    I really enjoy "surprise snowballing" men, particularly if they are over age 40...

Many of them hesitate at first or even try to duck my kiss but after the experience is over, they feel like really kinky bastards and they always report back that I turned them on to something and they now have to eat their own cum every time they masturbate!

:wink:

8. B_MatureHungDad

B_MatureHungDad New Member

take the cum form her mouth and started to finger her ass with it and told me to "I better not be done, fuck my ass"

9. D_Harrison Board

D_Harrison Board New Member

I got my fisrt snowball from a suck buddy of mine when I was 19. I did not know he had my cum in my mouth when he kissed me after he sucked me off. I was a little grossed out at first, but after a while it really turned me on. I like to be snowballed a lot now, but not with a full load. More like a nice taste.

10. g_hitter

g_hitter New Member

I love when my girl squirts on me. It feels great, and she squirts quite a bit too :). I also love when she just swallows a huge load without even flinching. It's really hot.

11. Sand-Slug

Sand-Slug New Member

After we fuck my wife ALWAYS licks and sucks my dick dry, then she lies on her back, fingers herself and scoops some out and feeds me, since I can't do anything after I cum. I LOVE the taste when my cum comes out of her pussy.

My mind goes numb after I cum, so what I did last night was, fuck her until I started to cum, then tried to stop, but 2 or 3 good squirts came out into her pussy. Since I didn't cum lots, my mind was still alive! I then slid down and ate her. Real exciting and when she came, she pushed my load right out and into my mouth. (I have a hard on just typing this). Need to lick up the pre-cum now.

12. B_biginalldepartment

cooor loads of things do it for me
    when she is on her knees begging for my cum it make me shoot soo much, luv it when i shoot it all over her tits and then rub my cock all over her tits getting cum on my cock thne she licks it all off, i luv cumming on her ass to its soo sexy and a few times i cum in he rmouth and she makes out with and makes me taste it its fucking sexy

13. dude8.5

dude8.5 New Member

once when my dude shot all over his stomach and chest before I was ready to shoot, he scooped some up and slide two fingers in my ass. while I jacked off, he fingerfucked me with his load. was really hot and I shot buckets.

14. Tommy56

Gold Member

Albums:
    Recently I sucked my man to completion, spit it into a shot glass and had him feed it to me. He liked that. So did I.

Draft saved Draft deleted