Sexiest thing to buy at a sporting goods store?

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Hmm... I guess I never really thought of a sporting goods store in that way.

So, I dunno... maybe a catcher's mitt? :biggrin1:

schllong

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Buy some wetsuit material, buy a can of tennis balls. Empty the balls, cut the wetsuit so that it can line the inside of the ball can, and presto: you have a fuck tube...just add lubricant!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hmm... I guess I never really thought of a sporting goods store in that way.:biggrin1:
Oh, I have! With all those hot, fit, butch athletic guys roaming around from aisle to aisle? It's Testosterone City! A sporting goods store can be more cruisy than your local gay bar.

Sexiest thing to buy at a sporting goods store? I would have to say Champion Mesh Shorts (my fetish), a Speedo or TYR racing swimsuit, or any of the new generation polyester fabric or lycra shorts that are thin and form fitting.

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Oh, I have! With all those hot, fit, butch athletic guys roaming around from aisle to aisle? It's Testosterone City! A sporting goods store can be more cruisy than your local gay bar.
In San Diego, perhaps, but not in my neck of the woods. :frown1:

WellHung83

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sexiest thing I suppose would be a pair of black racer style speedos, the type that are cut really low at the sides so much it looks like they can tear apart at any moment. Another good one is those really tight fitting and shortest as can be rugby shorts or AFL style footy shorts. Trust me, when you see how tight and tiny AFL shorts can be on some of the players you'll def see that they can draw some sexy attention from those around the buyer, especially if he is fit and well groomed.

BigMeatNJ

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess it depends on your personal thing. for me it's probably a jockstrap, lycra jams for running or swimming, long running tights, and when I bought my last hockey jock, garters and sox.

SoFla8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm lazy so i'll say A Pitching Machine.

At The Sports Authority I usually buy the trunk style speedos to tan in. I never considered them as sexy tho, just comfortable.