Sexiest thing to buy at a sporting goods store?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey, guys!
Talking about sexy things to buy at a sporting goods store...

A new sporting goods store just opened up in my area.

It's called "Dick's"! How's that for suggestiveness!!

I've already gone in there once or twice expecting to see a bunch of buffed jocks walking down the aisles with big crotch bulges in their tight sweat pants.

Since the store is named "Dicks", I almost expect to see a lot of bulges and maybe some freeballers too. I'll let you know if I see anything hot! :wink:

arsenicalive

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok... I couldn't wait until Thursday. The black speedos are awesome. I bought 2 pair, and on one of them I cut out the extra fabric in the front. Those rock.

I couldn't find any singlets, so I've gotta keep looking for those. Anyone know where to buy 'em? I looked at Sports Authority and Academy Sports, but I didn't see them. Is there a special section?

I didn't buy any jocks this time, I thought I'd save that for my next trip on Thursday.

I also bought a silver pair of Champion mesh shorts a size smaller than I usually wear. They're tight but feel hot. I kinda want to cut the inner layer out of them so I can really show my meat.

I am lookin forward to more suggestions. Thanks guys!

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I also bought a silver pair of Champion mesh shorts a size smaller than I usually wear. They're tight but feel hot. I kinda want to cut the inner layer out of them so I can really show my meat.
The silver shorts are hot. The material is shinier than most of the colors. You're brave if you can remove the liner and still go out and about in public. Have fun with them and post a photo!

arsenicalive

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The silver shorts are hot. The material is shinier than most of the colors. You're brave if you can remove the liner and still go out and about in public. Have fun with them and post a photo!

I dunno about going out in public, but I'm heading out to the complex pool to give 'em a try.

I couldn't restist. I cut the lining out.

The next stop without the liner is the Whole Foods, if I work up the nerve.

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love Whole Foods. Great store, and the eye candy is always abundant. I'm sure everyone will love watching you shop. If I were in your store while you were there, I'd probably knock over a display of olive oil with the cart as I was cruising you. I have that kind of luck!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jockstrap.

Buy some wetsuit material, buy a can of tennis balls. Empty the balls, cut the wetsuit so that it can line the inside of the ball can, and presto: you have a fuck tube...just add lubricant!
If you left the house more and put half the effort into socializing that you put into that Rube Goldberg Fleshlight I bet you could get a girlfriend. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

BeefyCub

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dunno about going out in public, but I'm heading out to the complex pool to give 'em a try.

I couldn't restist. I cut the lining out.

Damn i'd love to run into you in public wearing those shorts. I cut the liners out of all my shorts - feels so much better to swing free and show off :)

dickman45885

Sexy Member
Media
I went to Dicks....thinking it was a place where I could get this old one of mine replaced/repaired or i was chicks looking for Dicks....boy was suprised when I got there and it was a sporting goods store.....I am not into sports so I left.