Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Great question!

Said?
In the middle of a marathon fuck/relax/fuck again session, I was told that he’d given up on finding this energy again.
Since we were in sacred sex space, it was a huge turn on.

Done:
A few pride events ago, I spent the evening after we struck the stage in a hotel room with the sound engineer.
Both exhausted, post romp he stroked literally every inch of my skin.
My brain was singing.

D

deleted4500261

Great question!

Said?
In the middle of a marathon fuck/relax/fuck again session, I was told that he’d given up on finding this energy again.
Since we were in sacred sex space, it was a huge turn on.

Done:
A few pride events ago, I spent the evening after we struck the stage in a hotel room with the sound engineer.
Both exhausted, post romp he stroked literally every inch of my skin.
My brain was singing.
Wow! Both of those scenarios are great!
I love hearing what leaves a lasting memory. Sexy.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
This is a long list..

The first thing that comes to mind is the way he asked me the first time we fucked "do you want it?"

You fuck you know I want it by the way my face is looking at your face. I didn't say that, I couldn't. I melted with a quivering "yes" and he tossed me over the wooden fence and fucked me on a pile of firewood in a strangers backyard in a town I don't live in.

We started strong, and it's only gotten sexier from there. That was 17 years ago.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
This is a long list..

The first thing that comes to mind is the way he asked me the first time we fucked "do you want it?"

You fuck you know I want it by the way my face is looking at your face. I didn't say that, I couldn't. I melted with a quivering "yes" and he tossed me over the wooden fence and fucked me on a pile of firewood in a strangers backyard in a town I don't live in.

We started strong, and it's only gotten sexier from there. That was 17 years ago.
(Fans self)
Oooh, TNJ.....

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Another thing he said one time, this is a heavy one..

It was a few months after we lost our daughter, I was 6 months pregnant when she died so my body had changed permanently. I look very different than I did before. I was feeling very, very insecure. For too many reasons to list.

He reached over, gently grabbing my shirt and started to take it off. I freaked out, telling him to stop as I started crying. He calmly took my hands, looked me dead in the eye and told me "I love you, and I want to see you. I'll *always* want to see you".

I let him remove my top, and he just held me. We didn't have sex, but that by far was one of the most sexy, and intimate things he has ever said to me.

D

deleted4500261

Another thing he said one time, this is a heavy one..

It was a few months after we lost our daughter, I was 6 months pregnant when she died so my body had changed permanently. I look very different than I did before. I was feeling very, very insecure. For too many reasons to list.

He reached over, gently grabbing my shirt and started to take it off. I freaked out, telling him to stop as I started crying. He calmly took my hands, looked me dead in the eye and told me "I love you, and I want to see you. I'll *always* want to see you".

I let him remove my top, and he just held me. We didn't have sex, but that by far was one of the most sexy, and intimate things he has ever said to me.
Thank you so much for sharing that. I’m so sorry for the loss that you both experienced. That is a really special moment that happened between you and I can see why that stuck with you. Thank you again.

D

deleted4500261

This is a long list..

Wow! Ok. That’s pretty hot. Nice. :)

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I’m shamelessly bumping this back to the first page. Positivity is needed.

new guy and I were canoodling, changing positions a bit, and he dipped his fingers in me, scooped out fluids, pressed them to my lips and with eyes and voice showing he was flying*, chanted near my ear, pre cum and pussy juice. Having me taste Us before he also tasted Us.

*flying is my term for lost in the moment, and possibly high on the brain chemistry of sex, or for myself, sub space.

D

deleted4500261

I’m shamelessly bumping this back to the first page. Positivity is needed.

new guy and I were canoodling, changing positions a bit, and he dipped his fingers in me, scooped out fluids, pressed them to my lips and with eyes and voice showing he was flying*, chanted near my ear, pre cum and pussy juice. Having me taste Us before he also tasted Us.

*flying is my term for lost in the moment, and possibly high on the brain chemistry of sex, or for myself, sub space.
Bump away!