Sexiest "X" photo?

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Describe (or post) the hottest X-rated adult photo you ever saw. What did it show and why did you find it so sexy?

I really dig erotic photos, and I would love to hear about one that you thought was really a big turn on for you. Being mostly gay, I would be especially interested in M2M photos, but anyone is welcome to respond.

I'll start off by describing mine:

I really dig adult, macho dudes, so here is a description of a photo I saw that always turns me on when I think of it. (Maybe some of you have also seen it.)

It shows a hunky, handsome, mustached, hairy, sexy construction worker sitting in the cab of a huge crane. He is facing the camera full front and is wearing a hard hat and very tight blue jeans. However, his jeans have the crotch completely ripped out, and his legs are spread open very wide. You can clearly see his long, thick, uncut, soft cock and ample balls lying provocatively against his thigh.

That is one of the most erotic male photos I have ever seen!

Now...your turn. :smile:

commando1463

Legendary Member
Media
Orlando i Florida (Florida, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One of my all time favorites is from a 1970's era Playboy and shows a blond chick with a dark green tshirt on with nothing else, On one breast is a white hand print and over the other breast is the hand of the guy who is standing behind her naked. Since she is bottomless, there is full frontal of her pussy and the way the tanned naked guy is standing slightly off to the side behind her, you can see just the base of his cock and his muscular naked hip. For some reason, this pic has always turned me on