Sexless till 27??

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by littledevil83, Dec 31, 2009.

1. littledevil83

littledevil83 New Member

Little background story...My fiance and I were both virgins when we first met (he was 27). For him, a lot of this is because of a large scar that he has across his abdomen and chest from an accident as a child and he's embarrassed to show anyone besides me or his family. He's told me of times with past gfs and the past two that he's had wound up leaving him shortly after seeing his scar. Their loss my gain :p He's definately changed a lot since I met him. When we first met he was very closed off and always guarded from everyone aside from his very few close friends. Now, he's really changed for the better. The one thing that surprised me was that any male friends that I had previously were always so full of themselves and my fiance who's larger than any of them is nothing like that...

Question...
    Any particular reasons that you would remain a virgin until older? and
    Do you think penis size affects most male ego?...just curious :)

*Peace, Love, and a Happy New Year!*

2. AlphaMale

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Guy advice from a guy: the overly cocky attitude is always an indication of the guy NOT being hung. A lot of guys like to talk the talk, but very few can walk the walk. Especially watch out for the guys who constantly have a different skeezy girl hanging on their side, "backing up" their foolish personality.

This is not to be confused with the kind, confident attitude. Beware, because it can easily be confused with it's evil counterpart at times. This is an indication of a larger than average penis. Fair warning, do not take this person's kindness for a weakness... you will regret it! :tongue:

==

I wouldn't say penis size affects the male ego the most, however it can be a very big part. Money, power, influence are definitely more impactful to society than just penis size.

As for the 'being a virgin until 27' I can't really say the particular reasons that a person may have for waiting. Maybe they didn't didn't find someone yet that they were comfortable enough to have sex with? Seems your husband has found you now and you guys are comfortable together. That is rare, congrats to you guys and Happy New Year!! :smile:

#2 AlphaMale, Dec 31, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2009
  3. B_bigbanana

B_bigbanana New Member

The male ego is just that...an ego. A lot of hot-air in most cases, but not all. I'm not very 'outgoing' with my size either because I want the woman to like me more than just for my erection size. When I first found out I was 'bigger than most' (8x5.5) I did have a streak of 'cockiness' and a lot of arrogance, not confidence, there is a difference. Alphamale, is right-on with his assessment of the male pride issue when it comes to the penis. Consider you and your husband both blessed. Enjoy your 'time' as a member of this site, but also be aware, that just like a lot of a man's ego unfortunately, there are more liars on LPSG than truth.
    Congrats on a continuing happy marriage and finding a good husband. It would be safe to say you are a good wife as well. A good marriage is hard to find and is almost quite literally a 'diamond in the rough' these days. :smile:

4. dolfette

Gold Member

i'm not here to answer the question.
    i'm just here to say that scars are so damn sexy!

5. littledevil83

littledevil83 New Member

hehehe I couldn't agree with you more... :smile: I guess all he needed was a little TLC cuz the first time i told him i thought he was a stud because of it, he had no problem going around the apartment without a shirt on! hehehe super sexy...

6. cbrmale

Gold Member

Albums:
    As far as size and ego goes, I think that the effect is converse. Men who are confident of their penis size may be understated in a lot of things. For me, I don't feel the need to have a big car or a big house or a big anything, because I am quite comfortable with a small hot hatch or a comfortable abode and all those things. But this doesn't mean I don't have ego, and my career achievements, my career success and my six-figure salary point to me having drive, ambition and accomplishments.

As far as a virgin until 27 goes, I suspect that most men who remain virgins until into their twenties have difficulties relating to women, and difficulties in revealing their inner selves when pursuing intimate encounters. Instead, they keep an emotional distance. Again, I had this problem, until I took the plunge at age 22. Even then I had a problem setting up long-term relationships, until I chanced upon someone who relaxed me, and who appreciated me for who I was.

7. eyescream

Gold Member

I don't think penis size has anything to do with remaining a virgin. I know some small guys getting laid big time. Except they're not getting any from me.

8. Number 51

Number 51 Member

I didn't have sex until I was 37 because I'm not going to have sex with anyone I'm not married to, and I didn't get married until I was 37.

9. littledevil83

littledevil83 New Member

Thats a rare find these days...Kudos to u!

10. D_Humper E Bogart

D_Humper E Bogart New Member

Yeah, a very rare thing indeed.

To answer the OP.
    1) In my case, I'm far too defensive. I treat women too much like equals (that is, like men). Rather than the 'put on high pedestals' that seems to be the fashion. If I'm talking drinks, drugs beer or sex to you, than you're my BROTHER! :biggrin1:
    2) I think it is an ego thing. Mostly because well, us guys need a gimmick to brag about. It's a male thing. I mean, I'm sexless and I'm subtle, enough that some people know...

Draft saved Draft deleted