Sexploits....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Claude Hopper, Apr 11, 2006.

1. D_Claude Hopper

D_Claude Hopper New Member

I pondered posting this for a little while and finally decided to. Not as a bragging rights thread or anything, though who knows, it may turn into one somewhere along the way, but I did something a couple weeks ago that blew me away when i thought about it after the fact (either i was stupid, crazy, or right on the money).

Anyhow, I've always thought I was a bit of an exhibitionist, but didn't realize the extent of it. I had crazy sex on the rear deck of a squad car in the police station parking lot for almost an hour - Every which way we could think of. And NO, nor She or I am a cop. There was definitely a little more than fear of getting caught involved there and I know it. (oh, and I hope I don't offend any police officers who might see this). At the time it was just a "when am I gonna ever get to do THIS again thing-and I went for it. I'm still dumbfounded that NOONE drove by. If they did, they didn't see, or pretend too. The crazy part is that the window sticker was still on the car. I don't know. The whole thing was ridiculously exhilerating.

What crazy shit have you all done? SPILL IT!

2. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Seems like you did more than just cop a feel.

3. Thedrewbert

Thedrewbert Member

Albums:
    *throws a tomato at Pecker*

4. ceg1526

ceg1526 Member

If there were no sticker, then the whole thing wouldn't have been crazy?

The vehicle probably hadn't gone through the motor pool to get outfitted (radio, bar, shotgun rack, etc.) if it still had the sticker on it. Just think of what you did as breaking in the shocks and giving it a baptism.

Take care

Ceg

Draft saved Draft deleted