Sexpo

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
As im finally 18 now i plan on going to Sexpo this year. I hope to try the strip poker, i think it would be fun to get naked in front of the women there :tongue: as well as other things.

Has anyone ever been that can share some experiences?

edit: http://www.sexpo.com.au/brag/16/Flush+takes+the+pot+and+more... would love someone like that at my table lol.

Bump for comments? :\

Last edited:

Been twice now and a little disappointed. I was expecting sleaze and to feel a little uncomfortable, but it was more like a village show, the only person I saw naked was one guy at the amateur strip contest that broke the rules and dropped his underwear. Can't even recall seeing any nipples. Of course there is a surplus of dildos, lube, whips and chains on display.... More of a trade fair for the adult shop business. Hopefully they will come up with something a little more exciting this year.

One thing you have to do is visit the mould your penis stand, last time I went they were proudly displaying 3-5" boners that they had moulded, couldn't help but feel embarrassed that was the best they had to show, would have contributed something a little more special for them if I wasn't there with the friends I was!

SR_Daniel Dangler

Experimental Member
Media
One thing you have to do is visit the mould your penis stand, last time I went they were proudly displaying 3-5" boners that they had moulded, couldn't help but feel embarrassed that was the best they had to show, would have contributed something a little more special for them if I wasn't there with the friends I was!

haha yeh that would be funny :tongue:

willow78

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've never gone to one (too far away) but I'd love to. But I've just checked out the website - Russell Gilbert?!?!?!?!?!.....there goes my hard-on.....