Verified
Gold
Media
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I joined this site sexsearchcom.com, but haven't gotten the upgrade. I get all this e-mails from women who supposedly live in Oklahoma who wanna hook up with me for sex. I put my cock out there, so maybe that's getting their attention? I don't believe it. I was wondering if you know if this is just bullshit trying to get me to pay money. I don't think there's that many women who just wanna hook up. I'm calling bullshits on this site.

HorsemanUK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I joined this site sexsearchcom.com, but haven't gotten the upgrade. I get all this e-mails from women who supposedly live in Oklahoma who wanna hook up with me for sex. I put my cock out there, so maybe that's getting their attention? I don't believe it. I was wondering if you know if this is just bullshit trying to get me to pay money. I don't think there's that many women who just wanna hook up. I'm calling bullshits on this site.

It’s my suspicion that all these sites that ask you to pay X amount for an upgrade so you can reply to messages are a con. The site is more than likely spamming you messages to tempt you into paying for a upgrade to reply or see your messages if you did get the upgrade I suspect you would suddenly be receiving allot less mail.