Sextape of British Royalty?

brody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Just read in today's newspaper that the British royal family has been blackmailed. Apparently there has been a video tape with a member of the royal family involved in sexual activities (it does not say who?). Who do you think it is?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
My guess would be that it's one of the minor members. My hope would be that it's either William or Harry.:biggrin:

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
My money would have to be on one of the princes, however let's just hope it isn't Charles or the Queen, as either would be more than eyes could bear. :scared2:

patro78

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting - but my money is on one of Princess Anne's kids. I hope it's Zara, she is a babe. Peter Phillips would also be OK as he is with this gorgeous Canadian woman.

Yes Peter Phillips has a gorgeous girl but the tape apparently shows an aide (not a partner) giving the unidenitfied Royal oral sex. Actually, the tape apparently shows this aide servicing someone whom he (or she) claims is a member of the Royal family.

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
It's just been said on BBC news that it isn't a senior member of the family.
Oh well, this must be true then, since the BBC has never been known to act as the unofficial mouthpiece of Buckingham Palace, or otherwise apply Royal spin to scandals involving members of the royal household. :wink: You could write a rather weighty volume on juicy royal indiscretions that have been kept from the British public or censored by this august broadcaster. I would ask German members on this board to enlighten us - I think Stern magazine usually carries the details - and sometimes the pictures...

mike1du

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
My guess would be that it's one of the minor members. My hope would be that it's either William or Harry.:biggrin:

Why do you call them MINOR members? Better call them MAJOR, for that is what they seem to be, if you look at SOME pics

Anybody saw that pic of Harry licking a friend´s nipple? Sure the fuzz can´t be about that? Or was it just an opening scene?:wink:

pauldunstan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've not seen thae tape of course, but all betting seems to be on Princess Beatrice. would have preferred it to be Peter Phillips, rumour has it he's pretty well hung!