Sextape of British Royalty?

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
According to tonight's papers it's a gay oral sex and cocaine scandal involving a minor royal and a member of the royal entourage. There is no documentary evidence other than the assertion of the royal aide that he was involved in the incident with the unnamed minor royal. The real story concerns two other individuals who were trying to blackmail the minor royal (only for £50,000 - so he must be very minor!) based upon the alleged incident, which may or may not have ever happened. After all, it's not the first time that a member of the royal household has made up a story to earn some cash.

Cockmo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I hope it's Freddie. Let's make it clear here. It's not anyone from the current Senior family. That goes down to Harry and Fergie's kids....so stop doing your wishful thinking. God, I'm 25% British and I understand. Let's get to the bottom (or top) of this...........NOW. You UK guy are holding out!! Let's have it boys (and girls). Spill the beans.........NOW!!!

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
According to tonight's papers it's a gay oral sex and cocaine scandal involving a minor royal and a member of the royal entourage. There is no documentary evidence other than the assertion of the royal aide that he was involved in the incident with the unnamed minor royal. The real story concerns two other individuals who were trying to blackmail the minor royal (only for £50,000 - so he must be very minor!) based upon the alleged incident, which may or may not have ever happened. After all, it's not the first time that a member of the royal household has made up a story to earn some cash.

your information is largely correct, however you may remember that last year Prince Charles officially denied being involved in an unmentionable occurrence ...

as it turns out the 'minor' royal is not so minor but the heir to throne himself, and he was not receiving a blowjob but rather giving one to a royal aide with toyboy looks who has a bit of a coke thing ... for some or other reason this particular toyboy fell out of favour and has been seeking to cash in (rather modestly) since he and an accomplice had had the good sense to acquire evidence for just such an occasion

too bad it wasnt someone sucking off william or harry - I would have preferred to see that tape

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
U know the difference between dog shit and Camilla - if you really had to u would eat dog shit!
:eek: Oh come now, it's not as if she were a lawyer. :tongue:

Anybody saw that pic of Harry licking a friend´s nipple? Sure the fuzz can´t be about that? Or was it just an opening scene?:wink:
Oh my! :eek: Surely he knows better than to allow his baser instincts to be seen on tape.:rolleyes:

Bet you it's Freddie Windsor:smile:
I think you are correct, my initial guess of Beatrice was pure folly.
Freddie Windsor seems ripe for a scandal these days.

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Yes spot on, I thought that too, I have information from friends in London who hang with Freddie....It's definitely not a senior Royal. (Thank the Heavens).

Freddie
Oh no!!!:eek: I have been identified on LPSG.:mad:
Whatever am I do to?:confused:

My identity here has been revealed. I am completely distressed over this.:biggrin1: