Sexual attraction after or before love?

Vainglorious

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had only two instances of sexual contact with someone I didn't see a prospect of a (brief) relationship with, and both times the sweet nectar played a part in ending a long drought if I ain't bein' too subtle. If I find the guy handsome but unprincipled, I still might think he's a jerk and wouldn't be able to be turned on by him without the aid of intoxicants (and I don't really enjoy that kind of encounter). However, I can't feel boyfriend-girlfriend affection for someone I don't find physically appealing. It's more of a simultaneous thing for me - if I'm going to develop attraction and affection, I always feel both once I can see that he's a decent and interesting fellow and that I could imagine myself having my way with him in bed.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
I've had only two instances of sexual contact with someone I didn't see a prospect of a (brief) relationship with, and both times the sweet nectar played a part in ending a long drought if I ain't bein' too subtle. If I find the guy handsome but unprincipled, I still might think he's a jerk and wouldn't be able to be turned on by him without the aid of intoxicants (and I don't really enjoy that kind of encounter). However, I can't feel boyfriend-girlfriend affection for someone I don't find physically appealing. It's more of a simultaneous thing for me - if I'm going to develop attraction and affection, I always feel both once I can see that he's a decent and interesting fellow and that I could imagine myself having my way with him in bed.

you are pretty darn good looking
just wanted to share that

as far as the actual question I honestly think it can work either way

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Glad to hear you guys' opinions. I guess it can work both ways. But, I think for people who are of average looking, maybe falling in love first and then sexual attraction.