Sexual Attraction - How quick do you know?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always wondered if sexually attraction is some animalistic instinctual thing we really don't have any control over or if it's something that we learn and changes. I generally know if I am sexually attracted to someone immediately maybe within 2 seconds. There is a difference on who we find attractive and sexually attractive. For instance Ricky Martin I find attractive as do most people but he does nothing for me sex wise, George Clooney on the other hand....

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I always thought that sexual attraction was immediate.

njqt466

I always wondered if sexually attraction is some animalistic instinctual thing we really don't have any control over or if it's something that we learn and changes. I generally know if I am sexually attracted to someone immediately maybe within 2 seconds. There is a difference on who we find attractive and sexually attractive. For instance Ricky Martin I find attractive as do most people but he does nothing for me sex wise, George Clooney on the other hand....

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think the first time you see them? Its just WOW.

Like, this French girl I used to live with. First time I saw her I just thought wow and she would always talk to me and stare at me so I think there was an attraction for her too...

In the end, my last night there it was just us two alone we were talkin and stuff then she went for a shower. Earlier in the day she had been throwing water at me (to get me to take my top off? hmm). She gets out of the shower and starts playfully whipping me with her long black hair. So then we're messing around and ARGH! I wanted her. Badly. I still do! But we don't talk since she went back to France. Also she had a boyfriend so I didn't make a move but...she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And that sexy French accent...

The answer is, as soon as you see someone...

Clavain

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd like to state two different versions. One is the animalistic fuck-bunny-immediate HELL YES! response. The person might turn out to be a perfect specimen off asshole, but they turn you on.

the other vareity is where you meet someone, there is a spark of attraction, and after getting to know the person they work like aphrodisiac on legs.

So, my response, yes, there is direct animal attraction, but those real high's only show when it's someone you actually connect with on several levels.

my 5%

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Some people do grow on you. I've had great sex with guys I didn't find attactive at first but something about them later turned me on like their quick wit, humor, hairy chest under their shirt or smell.

D_Coyne Toss

Expert Member
Media
Being my instinctivness close to zero (and being more cerebral and sensitive) for me the two things coincide: i need to perceive that i can share thoghts and feelings with a girl to feel attraction for her.

That's how I fell in love with my girlfriend: I saw her, talked to her, felt her, and understood I could share a life with her.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So Proudly Italian, are you saying that there really is such a thing as love at first sight and her seeing your big'ol dick had nothing to do with you connecting?

wingnut84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Sometimes it's instantaneous.

Sometimes it takes getting to know them better.

Sometimes you're attracted to them at first but they say/do something/s that make you lose whatever attraction you had.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with SP and Clavain --

Usually instant, however in some cases I've known someone for a while and it's a sort of slow burn, the more I learn about them the more I like.

... the other vareity is where you meet someone, there is a spark of attraction, and after getting to know the person they work like aphrodisiac on legs...

BUT.....

Has anyone experienced falling in love (or becoming wildly attracted to) someone that they dislike/hate, like what happens in all the cruddy romance novels that I read as a stupid teenager??!

marcoc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
NICE CHEST DO

LoveItBitch

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
:eek: hotmilf YES!!!.. OMG there is this guy who hates me and i the same hate him.. we curse eachother each time we speak.But then we want to fuck eachothers brains out.He is always texting me asking me how I am and lol :tongue:I cuss him and tell him to go fuck off and he text me back calling me a bitch or something and telling me to go take a long walk off a short pier or go play in traffic.. its really funny... and when its all said and done.. he will text and whine and ask me why do I have to be so mean to him and how much he hates me and why cant I just talk normal.. we have had phone sex so many times in the middle of a fight on the phone... crazy huh? :tongue:

But anyways.. I was instantly attracted to the guy Im with as soon as I saw him.. he didnt even have to speak.. I some how knew I was going to be with this guy :biggrin1: