Sexual Attraction - How quick do you know?

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always wondered if sexually attraction is some animalistic instinctual thing we really don't have any control over or if it's something that we learn and changes. I generally know if I am sexually attracted to someone immediately maybe within 2 seconds. There is a difference on who we find attractive and sexually attractive. For instance Ricky Martin I find attractive as do most people but he does nothing for me sex wise, George Clooney on the other hand....

If I find a person (male) attractive, I find them sexually attractive too. This is in real life, I understand about a celebrity being cute but not sexy to you. The only people I find attractive but not sexually attractive is women. I think as you grow older you find that other things make a person attractive such as kindness or sense of humor and self-confidence.

SexyFront

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Attraction is instant, I think. However, some people have to or choose to conceal their lust for you, so you think there isn't any attraction. A person's attraction for you may turn visible to you at a later time, and to you, it may seem as if the attraction was a gradual process, but the attraction was there the whole time. Your admirer simply allowed you to pick up his or her cues, or you read the person or both. That is why you have to know how to read people.