Sexual attraction opposite then you

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_Castello, Jul 17, 2011.

1. B_Castello

B_Castello New Member

Does it turn you on someone that is totaly the physical opposite then you? I dont necessary mean it in a relation, but in a sexual point of you.

It does to me, I would looooove to have a men 6'5'' beefy big and hairy, older, 30's or even 40's, with a massive body and dick of course lol

It's more like a fantasy, but what a fucking turn on :notworthy:

2. D_Percy_Prettywillie

D_Percy_Prettywillie Account Disabled

To a...certain extent, yes, I'm with ya; I get turned on by what would be the opposite of me.

I'm short and lithe. Most of the guys I've dated are really talk and either muscular or stocky. I'm also smooth chested and most of the guys I've dated had hairy chests. All of them except for one were white guys (I don't know that white is the opposite of brown but meh). I have small features (save for whats between my legs) like small hands and small feet. I can easily get into a 26" pair of jeans. The guys I've been with and the ones that turn me on the most? Big hands, big feet, bigger waists etc.

I like the security of being with someone physically bigger than I am. The more secure I feel the easier it is to get me to that frenzied sexual level.

There are exceptions. A small penis wouldn't be much of a turn on (if he was as small as I was big). I'm not into guys that are old enough to have parented me... physically speaking, that's just not what does it for me. I run all the time so I'm in reasonable shape. Some...couch potato with a gut wouldn't do it for me. And it goes on lol

JSZ

3. alx

alx
    Gold Member

Nope I go for women like myself, tall, long legs, slim, Lilly skinned, angular jaw/ high cheekbones, bright blues eyes, dark hair, a few freckles are a bonus.

#3 alx, Jul 17, 2011
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  4. sumbodii

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Same here. Like a woman whose more on the athletic side body-wise. Face-wise not really picky, so long as we have compatible personalities.

5. Endued

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a tall guy, and I gotta admit I do have a bit of a thing for the petite. I find it very feminine. (Not that non-petite girls aren't feminine, obviously!)

Also, I like tits, even though I don't have any!

6. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

being a blond, green-eyed, tall, lean man, I prefer women with dark hair and eyes, athletic build, not too short, with great legs and ass. tits are not a big priority. of course, this is just a preference, if she is blond and has a good personality, and we get along. it's all equal.

my wife is 5'6", brunette, brown eyes. when we first dated, many yrs ago, she weighed about 104 lbs, small tits, great ass, & legs. after 2 yrs of a steady diet of big cock, she weighed 114 lbs, with DD tits. talk about stacked!!!! she used to say, "I don't know what you got in your cock, but I never thought I would have big tits!!!" she was very pleased and admitted she was self-conscious about her breast size before.

Draft saved Draft deleted