Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
By now I'm experienced enough to know the difference between casual flirting and showing you're up for sex. I'm not bad looking, but I'm technically one of their bosses. Maybe that's why they try it. In my company it's been known to happen for management to sleep with subordinates, unfortunately.

So these women have actually offered to go to bed with you? I know, like you said they are probably biased, because your the boss and maybe you can offer them a better job, more pay, or more job security. Does this happen often when you're in charge?

Have you been in a 10 or 20+ year relationship? Because sex didn't get bad because my partner was selfish or we had a rotten relationship, it was really kids, age, and commitments like jobs, that ruined our sex life.

My attraction is still same to partner, even with health and jobs and stress and other things o the like making sex less frequent/often. So. Bad sex only was from selfish or relationship falling apart in my experience.

Thought thread was about sexual attraction to partner, no sex life getting interfered with by life. Separate topic for me. Two are not the same thing at all from my view. Cannot edit tho, sorry. Long term relationship given my age, ya, even with "wasted" years o some badd relationship + happy years o promiscuous/no commit.

HungBtmVegas

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And what happens if that person you are very attracted to and to whom you devote 10 or 20 years, then becomes much less attractive physically?
THAT is the question.

I guess when I'm in a relationship that lasts more than 3 years, I'll find out lol

Reactions: il2tx

doseph462

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The first several times we had sex, it was awesome/amazing. Later on, when I became frustrated with how she was acting and how selfish she was/is in bed, I became kind of jaded with having sex with her. She's a fan of the starfish position, and demands that I lay on top of her while I fuck her. It's not particularly easy or comfortable, and definitely not my favorite position.

As these feelings of negativity grew, I became less physically attracted to her and sex became more of a chore, part because I'm doing all the work, part because I'm not physically attracted to her as much anymore.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first several times we had sex, it was awesome/amazing. Later on, when I became frustrated with how she was acting and how selfish she was/is in bed, I became kind of jaded with having sex with her. She's a fan of the starfish position, and demands that I lay on top of her while I fuck her. It's not particularly easy or comfortable, and definitely not my favorite position.

As these feelings of negativity grew, I became less physically attracted to her and sex became more of a chore, part because I'm doing all the work, part because I'm not physically attracted to her as much anymore.

So you're still a couple? If so do you have any plans on what to do in the future?

doseph462

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
So you're still a couple? If so do you have any plans on what to do in the future?

Yes, at the moment. We're long distance, but we've known each other for a long time.
The last time she came to see me, I got so frustrated with the way she was acting that I couldn't communicate with her. Typically, if someone upsets me, I need time to process how I feel and how to put it to words, but I faced a bombardment that time, causing an exponential processing time.

I've been contemplating the how, when, and if I should end it.

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes, at the moment. We're long distance, but we've known each other for a long time.
The last time she came to see me, I got so frustrated with the way she was acting that I couldn't communicate with her. Typically, if someone upsets me, I need time to process how I feel and how to put it to words, but I faced a bombardment that time, causing an exponential processing time.

I've been contemplating the how, when, and if I should end it.

I was in a similar LTR she had a very sexy body and we got along very well in the first few years, but by years 3 and 4, even though she still had the same sexy body, we argued and didn't get along so much that I didn't even find her attractive anymore and the sex dropped off to nothing, we broke up and it was a smart decision.

Sagittarius84

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And what happens if that person you are very attracted to and to whom you devote 10 or 20 years, then becomes much less attractive physically?
THAT is the question.
I don't think it really is, because frankly I don't prescribe to the idea that people just become less attractive physically over 10-20yrs spans; moreso they allow it via passive means and active decisions. I get genetics plays a part for many, but i fully believe those that maintain or compound upon their beauty as they accrue the years are indicative of dedication that should be sought after and applauded. I categorize most instances of less attractiveness over the years in the same realm as those that no longer make the same romantic efforts they once used to or those that no longer seek to maintain emotional openness.

Reactions: deleted1074483

doseph462

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was in a similar LTR she had a very sexy body and we got along very well in the first few years, but by years 3 and 4, even though she still had the same sexy body, we argued and didn't get along so much that I didn't even find her attractive anymore and the sex dropped off to nothing, we broke up and it was a smart decision.

I hear that. I know that our relationship fell off the wagon immediately after she left. She's been on my case for not having as much initiative as before, and I've often found myself dreading phone calls or putting the phone down and breathing so as to not blow up at her for saying something I didn't agree with, and that's only worsened things.

Prior to all of this, I felt like she was the sexiest thing in the world, in mind and body. Now, among other things, I'm on a site dedicated to men and their large dicks lol

Reactions: Gj816
D

deleted1846971

Yes I’m sexually attracted. Actually more attracted now than in the past. It’s physical, mental and emotional. If I weren’t sexually attracted we wouldn’t work.

Nolachap

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I hear that. I know that our relationship fell off the wagon immediately after she left. She's been on my case for not having as much initiative as before, and I've often found myself dreading phone calls or putting the phone down and breathing so as to not blow up at her for saying something I didn't agree with, and that's only worsened things.

Prior to all of this, I felt like she was the sexiest thing in the world, in mind and body. Now, among other things, I'm on a site dedicated to men and their large dicks lol

D

deleted1074483

it does depend on your definition of partner too? I had a fb with whom I had good chemistry, we did stuff (out of the bedroom) together as well and were together for around 8 months or so, it was pure physical attraction and sex kept us together.
When I met my current bf, yes of course there was physical attraction initially but over the months that's turned to emotional and mental/intellectual attraction too and I see the whole person and that's who I've fallen in love with.
I have a previous ex, whom I was with over 8 years and even now another 8/9 years on I still think he's an attractive guy - because he's fun, intelligent and still fit and it wasn't attraction that caused me to split with him.

Another ex before that I look at now and feel no attraction to at all, but that's not because of his physicality, but due to how arrogant and pretentious he's become.

I look at my brother who's been with his wife over 30 years now and he still talks about his wife as the 'girl who sets his heart on fire' and you only have to see them together to see how much they love each other even though both have wrinkles, have got a bit thicker around the waist etc.

That's not to say, for me at least, that there aren't things that drive me mad about my current and previous partners and I know that I do that have/do drive them mad too - but that doesn't stop the attraction, its just part of life??

my thoughts anyway:)

Reactions: noirman

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know this is not typical, but after over 20+ years of marriage and kids my wife is as smoking hot and sexy as when she was an 20 year old bikini & lingerie model.

There hasn't been a day i haven't got turned on by her physically

Reactions: teninchman

Mike hung

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not at all, I find my wife very physically attractive and we also have a fantastic mental connection including sexual.
I've only got to look at that big fat ass, those big soft titties or her devilish infectious grin and I'm getting aroused.