Sexual Attraction To Your Partner

JonSomebody

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my sisters had revealed to me that all my female siblings including my late mom had all mentioned how good looking all my friends are..but she did not realized that several of those guys were more than friends..so I say this to say that all my partners were very attractive and all were highly sexual and with that being said..we never got tired of one another..sex was in high demand all the time...

Coronahead

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The first several times we had sex, it was awesome/amazing. Later on, when I became frustrated with how she was acting and how selfish she was/is in bed, I became kind of jaded with having sex with her. She's a fan of the starfish position, and demands that I lay on top of her while I fuck her. It's not particularly easy or comfortable, and definitely not my favorite position.

As these feelings of negativity grew, I became less physically attracted to her and sex became more of a chore, part because I'm doing all the work, part because I'm not physically attracted to her as much anymore.

This is so true, I had the same thing, very sexy girlfriend, the relationship started off ok, but got worse as we didn't agree on a lot of things, and the respect for her dropped off. In the end of the relationship, she had that same sexy body, but she annoyed me and we disagreed so much that I didn't find her attractive or want to have sex with her anymore. Needless to say we broke up.

Reactions: Rewardheragain148