Sexual baggage

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by dongalong, Jun 2, 2007.

1. dongalong

Gold Member

When you start having sex with a new partner, have you:

Done things in the way that your ex-lover enjoyed without thinking that your new lover might be different?

or expected your new lover to behave in the same way as past lovers?

or been frustrated because your lover is convinced that everything he/she learned with his/her ex should also work with you?

What can you do about changing people who become sexually set in their ways?

2. geek0

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    maybe you could suggest trying something new, make it a game challenge them to find 5 things that you really like and you do the same for them

3. Matthew

Gold Member

Communication!!! I would talk in detail about all that stuff to find out what gets us both off. Every couple has a different chemstry and a different way to fuck.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

I was like frigid when my friend and I started to fuck... I could never really just let go, I was/am not comfortable with my body... or sex in the daylight.

On the other hand the boys I have been with.. the gay one had no technique really as he wasn't used to straight sex.. and the straight one just understood that I was basically a virgin...

5. lostmymind

lostmymind New Member

I for one think you have a stunning body!

6. lostmymind

lostmymind New Member

Starting out with a new partner can actually be a lot of fun. Take some time to explore and become familiar with every curve and nuance. Lightly run you hands over your partner and notice when they react with a sigh or a change in their breathing. Kiss and lick your way from head to toe and back again. Give each other massages. Then fuck like bunnies! :tongue:

7. OmahaBeef

Gold Member

Typically the PURSUIT of the first encounter is funner than the actual encounter. It doesn't get REAL GOOD until you get used to each other...

...in my humble opinion...

...OB

Draft saved Draft deleted