Sexual Compatibility.

Silverbull3t

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well here goes. My last relationship was with a hot Puerto Rican girl, but there was a signifigant catch.....we just , well, didnt fit. Our first night together was, um, awkward...its not a good sign when your girl says 'we got a problem' while she's blowin your shaft.... missionary was impossible with a standard Magnum condom ( ive since switched to the thinner ones) , and the only way to get it on was condomless, otherwise I just couldnt fit without hurting her. Later mutual measurement dermined I'm about 7.25" long , and my hardware's wider than an iPod nano ( new one with screen n camera, didnt have a string handy for an actual measurment at the time, sorry).

Back to subject, my size caused problems. At first we couldnt have sex in any position besides her being on top, which trust me, I was just glad we could do it at all at that point.Then we tried doggy, which was impossible because I was too wide...omg that was not a rockstar moment. We had sex every night with her on top, her coming ( at least that wasnt a problem), then switching to missionary. After I came I asked her if she was feeling alright, and she mentioned that it hurt but it was manageable. Until she almost had to go to the ER after 6 days of nightly sex due to a particularly vicious bladder infection-she couldnt walk almost.

Soo...we agreed to cut things back to once every three days. But that didnt do any favors, because I still had to initiate about an hour and change of foreplay before she could begin to accomodate me. That doesnt sound bad,but because of our 3 day hold and her need to warm up so much it meant spontaneous sex was over. No lunchtime quickies, no lets get busy in the car naughty business, none of that.No bottoming out during missionary either-I had to hold back or she'd be in pain. There would be times we'd both be in the mood-but she couldnt handle it every night. Fortunately she was on the pill religiously, cause the one time I tried with a condom on I literally couldnt fit in her.

The relationship ended for other reasons, but I mention all that to ask what strategies I can use to avoid all that unpleasentness happening again. She enjoyed sex...but not the pain and bladder infections afterwards, and id like to avoid putting my next girl in the hospital if I can help it. Positions, techniques, etcetera. She said she had a tight pussy, but it felt normal enough to me-I had to finger her G spot with my index finger only, initially, but as time went on I could use the standard two fingers like I have with my other ex-gf's.

If its relevant, she had A cup tits, which I didnt have ANY problem with, but she felt insecure enough about them, and that was just one more brick on the load, since obviously titfucking was not possible. Neither was anal, something she was interested in doing at one point.

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From personal experience:

The hot/beautiful ones generally aren't as accommodating or "sexual" as plainer girls. I think because a lot of the really attractive girls have self esteem/confidence issues or for some other reason just aren't that into sex as others.

Of course there are exceptions. In future just take your time. Most girls can be eased into a big one. But a lot of guys want to get it in asap. Therein lies the problem.

Oh and the more you do it the easier it gets. Having sex every day is actually better than once every few days because you are keeping the vagina "on its toes" so to speak :tongue:

Silverbull3t

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From personal experience:

The hot/beautiful ones generally aren't as accommodating or "sexual" as plainer girls. I think because a lot of the really attractive girls have self esteem/confidence issues or for some other reason just aren't that into sex as others.

Of course there are exceptions. In future just take your time. Most girls can be eased into a big one. But a lot of guys want to get it in asap. Therein lies the problem.

Oh and the more you do it the easier it gets. Having sex every day is actually better than once every few days because you are keeping the vagina "on its toes" so to speak :tongue:

Thanks for the reply. Yeah, It was an uphill battle the first time just trying to convince her that we should have sex. So I told her to ride it slooooow, and we did the first six nights....till I almost had to take her to the hospital, after which she didnt want to to it every night. Not being the one in pain, I obliged.

I just dont wanna pick up a girl and have this same problem come up. I know women come in different sizes too, but at the same time...if the next one is tight( or tigher than my ex :eek:) than id like to know what to do to make the 'transition' easier.

Seogra

Just Browsing
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I wouldn't, and haven't in the past, put up with that situation. Getting all hot and bothered and finding out that I'm not going to fit without hurting her is the point where I laugh and call it a night, then go home and rub one out. I would rather just be a good friend to someone who's company I enjoy that much than spend weeks or months struggling to fit myself inside of her.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I have to say that I have so much respect for women like your ex. Women like her really give out to try to please their partner at the expense of their own pain and frankly not enjoying a lot of the sex.

Having said that, I personally don't think it can be a sustainable relationship. In my personal experience I just can't get beyond the point that something so pleasurable and intimate actually hurts the other person. You may think that that is their choice, but for me it is a major problem for a part of personal expression that I need to give in a relationship.

Zephyranthes

Just Browsing
Media
The hot/beautiful ones generally aren't as accommodating or "sexual" as plainer girls.
I imagine they aren't as used to having to do much of anything for their partner, or they are used to not being in control, imo. They also tend to have the mindset that since they are attractive, they can do what they want and if you don't like it, they can easily find someone else. From my own experience I had an ex who didn't even care to BJ much, and the thought of swallowing appalled her, but with her latest boyfriend, not only does she blow him all the time, she swallows as well. It's all a matter of how attracted they are to you, I think.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I think that you are making rash generalisations, Zephyr and Incoknito. I have been out with some jaw droppingly beautiful women and they were magnificently filthy.

Big_Red

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think I speak for quite a few guys here when I say consider yourself fucking lucky that you've ever been able to have a quickie. Cause I haven't. EVER. :frown1:

...because of our 3 day hold and her need to warm up so much it meant spontaneous sex was over. No lunchtime quickies, no lets get busy in the car naughty business, none of that.No bottoming out during missionary either-I had to hold back or she'd be in pain.