Sexual Development??? New theory..

vanessa_c

Experimental Member
Media
My friend was telling me about this article she read (don't have the source yet, sorry) where some sex therapists have a new theory (re: Sexual Development) to explain our sexual differences.

She basically said, depending on our natural hormone levels it shapes our entire sexual identify and our orientation somewhat.

Basically, that is why Black men have higher sex drives and bigger penises over Asian men (Scientific fact people, obviously there are exceptions, but just accept it).

Which is why women do find black men more sexually attractive and asian men less attractive.

Aside from that, she said the article explains how these hormones influence penis size and vagina size (clitoral size, gspot size etc) during puberty (genetics play a role as well I believe).

Which is why a woman with a 0.7 hip to waist ratio has a high sex drive than women with higher ratios. Also, these women are more attracted to sexually developed men. They have higher sex drives and emit higher pheromones etc.
In addition, they say women who are more sexually developed are more inclined to be bisexual (i've heard this before elsewhere, that higher sex drives in women result in increased incidents of bisexual thoughts).

The article states women and men classified who have low sexual development have lower sex drives, store fat in their mid sections, have smaller sexual organs and do not seek high sexual attractiveness in their mates.

What do you think of this? I'm trying hard to find this article online, without any luck :( If anyone read it, she said it was in a Mens Magazine she read at the dentist office last week. The mag is possibly from sometime this year.

Last edited:

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It is indeed. Until of course it concludes that the Irish are the most sexually potent and desireable race and then I'm on board that train.

I embrace the fake science that makes me look better.

I'm looking for a long article that starts out by saying that swallowing cum makes girls rich and famous...

kc2007

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Just about everything you said from this "theory" sounds an old classic stereotype I could have made up in about 1 minute.

monel

Sexy Member
Media
Just about everything you said from this "theory" sounds an old classic stereotype I could have made up in about 1 minute.

Yes. But when stated by one who looks that good in pantys it takes on a whole new air of authority.

shyguy01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
"...She said it was in a Mens Magazine she read at the dentist office last week." says it all!, trust your sources wisely. Infact, why not do your own research on the matter? Read a book or perform your own study? You will find a lot of factual information for yourself and become more aware of what 'really' goes on.. and not rely on 2nd hand even 3rd 4th or 5th hand information. What u read mens articles is basicly is load of hyped up crap.. and take with a pinch of salt, don't believe what they try to feed into you or what friends perceive. The real knowledge is there to found, and don't mislead theory with fact!

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wow....a friend at the dentist's office...Men's Magazine....the source of all reliable sexual research and education!

Last edited:
Reactions: greekhung24

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Basically, that is why Black men have higher sex drives and bigger penises over Asian men (Scientific fact people, obviously there are exceptions, but just accept it).

Which is why women do find black men more sexually attractive and asian men less attractive.

Vanessa, from this example of your thoughts, you really can't afford to lose any more brain cells.

shyguy01

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She basically said, depending on our natural hormone levels it shapes our entire sexual identify and our orientation somewhat.

_______________________ummmmmmmmmmm very vague__________________________

Why did this study specificly target Asian men? Seems like there's a LOT of missing info..

monel

Sexy Member
Media
I think the fact that she looks good in her underwear is the only thing keeping me in this thread! lol

Thank you, shyguy. I'm glad to see its not just me. Mind you, not to burst any bubbles, but some members here believe that Vanessa is a 460 lb middle aged man with BO posing as a hot bi girl in sexy underwear. Being a generous sole, I am willing to take her at her word and not only because a 460 lb middle aged man with BO wearing those pantys just wouldn't be right.