Sexual Development??? New theory..

atlclgurl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Because she doesn't want to have sex with black people because she was brought up her entire life being told that was wrong. You don't dislike Bonnie Raitt and Susan Sarandon because they are white. She specifically said she doesn't want to fuck him BECAUSE he is black.

Furthermore the fact that you think they are beautiful but do not want to have sex with them (at least in a theoretical perspective) is kinda ridiculous.

No, asshole, those are YOUR perceptions that you are ascribing to me.

I'm not bigoted in the least bit. I grew up on MILITARY bases, one of the most egalitarian places on earth, and to top it off, dumb ass, I'm half ASIAN, so I've been discriminated against myself.

Especially when I was younger and people felt just as free to discriminate against ASIANS as they did against blacks.

So, no, you moronic fuck, I'm not a bigot, I do not feel SEXUALLY attracted to black men, nor do I feel sexually attracted to Asians... so fucking what? You're theory of "well, if you think they are beautiful, you MUST want to fuck them", would be laughable if it weren't so idiotic.

That's like saying "Well, she likes big cocks, she MUST want to fuck every single one of us here!" No, that's not true either, dumb ass.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Furthermore the fact that you think they are beautiful but do not want to have sex with them (at least in a theoretical perspective) is kinda ridiculous.

Why? I think many children and animals are beautiful, but I certainly don't want to fuck them.

Of course you can see beauty or attraction without sexual desire.