Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Today a persistent member wanted to have a private conversation with me regarding penis size. I clearly said ‘no’. I stated my personal policy - I do not have sexual conversations privately, I post my opinions publicly.

But no, that wasn’t good enough for this member. He persisted. It “sucked” that I wouldn’t have a short conversation with him. He thought it was obvious that I have a size preference for larger men. Ugh.

Yeah. So I told him if he has site issues, he would need to contact a different mod. Probably not @MickeyLee either! Lol!

This is a bit of a rant, but honestly - there are so few women left on this site. Poor behaviour just pushes us away even further.

I’m sick of this sexual entitlement. My presence on this site does not entitle anyone to my time or thoughts. Posting in the forums is not an invitation to a private chat on sex or dick size, where I’m pretty sure the guy is typing with one hand. My presence on this site does not indicate my preference for big dicks.

This certainly extends to real life scenarios. My presence does not entitle anyone to my smile or conversation. Buying me a drink or dinner does not entitle you to anything further than a thank you.

I find this to be a pretty universal issue that affects women. Perhaps men experience some sexual entitlement, too.

Any thoughts?

MisterB

Worshipped Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Standing ovation is what comes to my mind! Bravo Ms. LaFemme!

I'm sorry you had to experience what you describe. Ugh.

Along with me, there are a lot of good men here at LPSG who I know are glad you and the other wonderful ladies persevere. Sadly, many other women I have enjoyed interacting with have left the site for just what you describe.

You and the few remaining ladies continue to have my utmost respect and admiration. For putting up with such nonsense and unwanted comments. I can only imagine what you must deal with in real life.

And if I'm ever in your neck of the woods, I'll buy you dinner and expect nothing but the pleasure of an awesome woman who knows who she is. ;)

TinyPrincess

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is a bit of a rant, but honestly - there are so few women left on this site. Poor behaviour just pushes us away even further.
It's definitely not a rant. Totally agree with you.

Poor behaviour has always been a thing here but much of the original fun and craziness have unfortunately disappeared over the last couple of years, making it increasingly harder to love this place.

Oldcowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Today a persistent member wanted to have a private conversation with me regarding penis size. I clearly said ‘no’. I stated my personal policy - I do not have sexual conversations privately, I post my opinions publicly.

But no, that wasn’t good enough for this member. He persisted. It “sucked” that I wouldn’t have a short conversation with him. He thought it was obvious that I have a size preference for larger men. Ugh.

Yeah. So I told him if he has site issues, he would need to contact a different mod. Probably not @MickeyLee either! Lol!

I’m sick of this sexual entitlement. My presence on this site does not entitle anyone to my time or thoughts. Posting in the forums is not an invitation to a private chat on sex or dick size, where I’m pretty sure the guy is typing with one hand. My presence on this site does not indicate my preference for big dicks.

This certainly extends to real life scenarios. My presence does not entitle anyone to my smile or conversation. Buying me a drink or dinner does not entitle you to anything further than a thank you.

I find this to be a pretty universal issue that affects women. Perhaps men experience some sexual entitlement, too.

Any thoughts?
Well said.

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Is my profile accessible? Is there a "start conversation" option?

No?

That is for a reason. I apparently have 2 followers for some bizarre reason. Unfortunately, this site doesn't appear to have a way to prevent that, and I have no idea what followers are capable of seeing. I have less and less interest in posting here for many reasons. That is one of them.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Don’t wonder “if”, but wonder “why?”
Oh I think I know why... At least partially.

Peterson encourages the idea that men are in fact entitled to sex, that women are supposed to provide sexual gratification whether or not we want to.

Dudes who have shitty attitudes and can't get their pee-pee wet because of it flock to the ideas JP pushes from his facial-anus. A pee-pod of pity-partiers.

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Oh I think I know why... At least partially.

Peterson encourages the idea that men are in fact entitled to sex, that women are supposed to provide sexual gratification whether or not we want to.

Dudes who have shitty attitudes and can't get their pee-pee wet because of it flock to the ideas JP pushes from his facial-anus. A pee-pod of pity-partiers.

Can you point to an example where Jordan Peterson states specifically this? I've never known him to express this directly. I have known many men to interpret certain things he says in that manner, however. But it's almost always a misinterpretation of what he's actually saying. If you can point out where he's stated this though, I'll gladly retract this statement and self-correct.

Edit:

For some reason he's known as an "inspiration for incels." I'm not sure why exactly, but I may have a few ideas. Incels tend to twist words as much as they twist the intentions of women who smile at them as "sending mixed signals." So, I'm not sure we can use incels as a reliable source on JP's message on certain topics.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think some of what he says here is disturbing..

I also find this disturbing.

Also this...

He's also incredibly transphobic. People who look up to him are looking to someone who isn't exactly interested in equality or empathy. He's kinda a bad dude who only cares about things that could potentially affect him directly.

Not my kind of motivational.

I don't think it's exactly a mistake that incels find him to be super awesome. He's telling them what they want to hear with not very quiet dog whistles. I hear it loud and clear.

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I think some of what he says here is disturbing..

It was rather difficult to get a handle on his point considering how much they interrupted and inserted their commentary (which I intentionally fast-forwarded because I'm not too keen on "being told" what to think about what someone else is saying). They also cut him off and we didn't hear the completion of his thought.

It sounds like he was getting around to a conversation/point about women taking more control over their own protection and also reframing the mindset of men to be more incentivized to protect women? I'm not sure, it was sliced and diced more than a block of parma.

I also find this disturbing.

I didn't get much from that, either, considering how much that was chopped and skipped through TYT commentary because, as I stated above, I like to hear it from the horse's mouth as much as possible first before I form my opinion. I know that he had an opinion on the plus-sized SI model photo and, while I don't think it was necessary for him to comment since his input offered nothing of value to the conversation, I did see where he was coming from on that specific issue and don't entirely disagree with him.

Also this...

I've seen the Pierce Morgan interview and didn't take issue with anything that he said, personally.

He's also incredibly transphobic.

Honestly, I no longer know what this term means. That said, I haven't heard anything from him that I would deem transphobic. But then again, it seems that term means something different to every person you ask. Frankly, I don't think it's a good idea to even open that discussion because it almost never ends well, sadly.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
It was rather difficult to get a handle on his point considering how much they interrupted and inserted their commentary (which I intentionally fast-forwarded because I'm not too keen on "being told" what to think about what someone else is saying). They also cut him off and we didn't hear the completion of his thought.

It sounds like he was getting around to a conversation/point about women taking more control over their own protection and also reframing the mindset of men to be more incentivized to protect women? I'm not sure, it was sliced and diced more than a block of parma.

I didn't get much from that, either, considering how much that was chopped and skipped through TYT commentary because, as I stated above, I like to hear it from the horse's mouth as much as possible first before I form my opinion. I know that he had an opinion on the plus-sized SI model photo and, while I don't think it was necessary for him to comment since his input offered nothing of value to the conversation, I did see where he was coming from on that specific issue and don't entirely disagree with him.

I've seen the Pierce Morgan interview and didn't take issue with anything that he said, personally.

Honestly, I no longer know what this term means. That said, I haven't heard anything from him that I would deem transphobic. But then again, it seems that term means something different to every person you ask. Frankly, I don't think it's a good idea to even open that discussion because it almost never ends well, sadly.

I should have tried harder to find clips of just him but I'm not that invested. I don't like the guy or what he tries to tell people to think. He probably wouldn't be my biggest fan either and I'm fine with that.

I stand by my opinion of the guy. If you disagree I'm fine with that. No one has to think like me. No one has to like me. I'm still gonna say what I have to say and I'm happy to be informed further but as of this moment I still think JP is not a good human being and he encourages others to be the same way. That's what I take from his ramblings.

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
I should have tried harder to find clips of just him but I'm not that invested. I don't like the guy or what he tries to tell people to think. He probably wouldn't be my biggest fan either and I'm fine with that.

I stand by my opinion of the guy. If you disagree I'm fine with that. No one has to think like me. No one has to like me. I'm still gonna say what I have to say and I'm happy to be informed further but as of this moment I still think JP is not a good human being and he encourages others to be the same way. That's what I take from his ramblings.
Fair enough. We don't have to agree. I don't agree with everything that he says either, but I personally wouldn't go so far as to label him a "bad person." I think he has good takes on some issues and not so good takes on others.

He's no Andrew Tate, though. That man is on a whole other level.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Fair enough. We don't have to agree. I don't agree with everything that he says either, but I personally wouldn't go so far as to label him a "bad person." I think he has good takes on some issues and not so good takes on others.

He's no Andrew Tate, though. That man is on a whole other level.

For me, when one dehumanizes others for being "others" (as Jordan has done in my opinion based on my take on what he says himself, not interpreted by anyone but myself for what he says) it doesn't matter a whole lot that they may have a few thoughts/opinions I may agree with.

He's not hateful 100% of the time. But... (I know, nothing after but matters, butt... Hole'd on)

Some hateful thoughts can bring forth action. He shares hateful thoughts about certain demographics. He does. You may not have the same take on his words but I'm not the only one who sees the negativity he spews towards entire groups of human beings just because they are who they are.

I would never say that he says the stupid shit he says because he's a white man. I acknowledge that white man are particularly privileged in the society in which I was raised but that doesn't mean individual white men are all at fault or all share the same views or experiences.

I don't follow Jordan. But I've heard enough to know which wolf he's feeding. I don't solely consume media which agrees with my biases.

He's a provocateur. I see him as a fraud, trying to "help" people but he's actually just pulling at their emotional strings to get that money. It's pays to do what he does.

Fake crying all the time over things that literally don't make sense grammatically in the language he's utilizing but to some sound somehow intelligent and "moving".

He has shown me his ass and I believe him.

Lots of fucked up people say things that are pretty cool all the time. That doesn't make them less shitty. Not in my perspective anyway. If yours is different, I'm fine by it. Ain't stopping me from enjoying my corner of existence.

Cheers.

Reactions: g0nz0

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Some people say "facts don't care about your feelings".

Humans being the arrogant apes we are.. our feelings often neglect the facts. Fact: no one is entitled to sex. Feel however you want about it. Facts give zero fucks and that's life. Don't like it? You have masturbatory capabilities. Utilize them shits.

Shrug? Eye roll? Both?

*Takes another sip*

*Pours one out for my homies dead and gone*.

ViewingPleasure

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Any thoughts?
I'm sorry this happened. I don't know if it will ever change but I do try to call out guys who I see act like this in this and other groups I'm in, and certainly in real life. Again, I'm sorry.

Reactions: MisterB

aheidla

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual

I will say this. The red pill/manosphere circles that I've "spied on" have done nothing to help improve my own (admittedly toxic) mindset about most men only seeing us as sexual objects to be used for their own satisfaction.

I've gotten significantly better than what I used to be when I was younger where having sex with men literally made me feel violated and defiled in a way that caused great distress to my mental health and basically turned me into a misandrist at one point.

But I'm not going to lie, the Andrew Tates and Fresh n' Fits of the world that keep popping up are starting to bring the "young me" back and I have to self-correct, a lot. All in all, these guys are grifters who have found a way to profit off of essentially turning men and women against each other because let's be real, it's easier to be negative and isolationist than it is to be positive and embrace diversity.

That's why I like channels like Aba and Preach. They've helped me get insight into a more healthy male perspective that is more balanced and not driven by hate, but reason. They call out men and women where it's warranted.