Sexual Entitlement

elklindoxxx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Today a persistent member wanted to have a private conversation with me regarding penis size. I clearly said ‘no’. I stated my personal policy - I do not have sexual conversations privately, I post my opinions publicly.

But no, that wasn’t good enough for this member. He persisted. It “sucked” that I wouldn’t have a short conversation with him. He thought it was obvious that I have a size preference for larger men. Ugh.

Yeah. So I told him if he has site issues, he would need to contact a different mod. Probably not @MickeyLee either! Lol!

This is a bit of a rant, but honestly - there are so few women left on this site. Poor behaviour just pushes us away even further.

I’m sick of this sexual entitlement. My presence on this site does not entitle anyone to my time or thoughts. Posting in the forums is not an invitation to a private chat on sex or dick size, where I’m pretty sure the guy is typing with one hand. My presence on this site does not indicate my preference for big dicks.

This certainly extends to real life scenarios. My presence does not entitle anyone to my smile or conversation. Buying me a drink or dinner does not entitle you to anything further than a thank you.

I find this to be a pretty universal issue that affects women. Perhaps men experience some sexual entitlement, too.

Any thoughts?
I've rejected women who in turn have gotten mean and nasty with me. It's as if...how dare you reject me.

We all have been rejected and we all just go and move on in life. Other people just can't let it go. And they keep on nagging and nagging and making a pest out of themselves to get to yes. When you say no it means to the other person to move on in life. Some people just don't get the message.

I imagine that this person who was hounding you probably doesn't give a rats ass about how you feel and is just looking out for themselves. Since you only know of him through communicating on the internet, he's probably figuring that he has nothing to lose and everything to gain by hounding you.

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I'm sorry to learn of the harassment you encountered LaFemme. I've had one such case as follows. In the New Member Forum a newbie stated he wanted to cam with others in a thread. I told him I wasn't interested. However I gave him the alternative options of lpsg members who would cam & the Zoomers Lounge. Instead of respecting my wishes he kept begging me to cam via PMs. I politely declined. This was, for me, just a one off case in a virtual space as opposed to the real world. Is anyone being pestered with PMs nowadays as Madame_Zora and Heather once were?

No More Crap Pm's, You C***s!!

Nick Briggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Sorry you were pounced upon by another horny crazed guy La. Your name like Bill are amongst one of the few people every new member in this XXX-Rated fun land gets a hello from when they join up.

Curious... but I'm guessing you as a mod, you're not allowed to use the ignore function since you have to tend to the masses concerns? Leaving you more open to such individuals attempts than others?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sorry you were pounced upon by another horny crazed guy La. Your name like Bill are amongst one of the few people every new member in this XXX-Rated fun land gets a hello from when they join up.

Curious... but I'm guessing you as a mod, you're not allowed to use the ignore function since you have to tend to the masses concerns? Leaving you more open to such individuals attempts than others?
That’s true. Cannot use ignore. Plus, as a mod, I try not to be rude. Still, I was pretty firm with the guy.