Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
BronxBombshell said:
Me:"Oh. In addition, can you make sure to run that blood for herpes and hepatitis A,B, and C?"
I got vaccinated for Hep A & B, two less to worry about. It did take some convincing in Georgia to get the Hep A vaccination - I had to tell them I was traveling to the '3rd world'. :rolleyes:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's the skinny on love without a glove, (I.E., unprotected sex in layman's terms);

The pros are that there is an ultimate feeling of skin upon skin and very sensual . adn the rampant exchange of bodily fluids therein.

The cons are that if you really don't know the person you choose to have relations with unprotected, you leave yourself susceptable to possible implications, hence pregnancy and very quite possibly irreversable STD's, IE, herpes, and/or HIV/AIDS.

Between you and me, if I don't know alot about the girl/woman's sexaul history I'm with, no question about it; no glove, no love. All there is to it. And should this happen to develope into a LTR, I'm asking whether or not she'd want my child to seal the deal about using family planning.

nicolas204

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
madame_zora said:
Great advice is being given here, I hope everyone is looking.

No one will ever care about your life as much as you do. Preganacy is the least of your worries, and it is a HUGE worry! STDS are annoying, but most are either curable or managable. The real issue is AIDS. Do NOT let your enjoyment of a person or your like for them cloud your reasoning abilitiies. YOU alone can prevent yourself from getting a disease that you could die a slow and misreable death from, and no amount of "not wanting to hurt the other person's feelings" should be any part of that decision. If you are mature enough to have sex, you are responsible for what happens as a result of that decision. "Oops" won't sound like a good reason if you're ever getting test results and have to hear the work "infected". Don't take ANYONE'S word for it, they may not even know.

That being said, sex is a wonderful part of an adult life. Treat yourself and any potential partner as a beautiful thing in your life and you'll get to have it as much and as long as you want.

Couldn't agree more with madame Zora. Always play safe and be weary of anyone who tries to convince you otherwise, they are probably the ones who are most at risk of passing anything on to you...

philboy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Always be safe and use a condom until you know your partner is both clean and not seeing anyone else.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yep protect yourself and be safe all the time...sometimes even if u are married!

Its very terrible when a married woman catch something from her own husband who is fulling around without protection...cheating is already bad and without condons is a crime in my book.:rolleyes:

palicao

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
safe safe safe always

as everyone told you...

sex without condom is wonderful, we all know so. but u can indulge in it only in a monogamous couple...

i just have to quote Madame Zora and what she wisely told u :wink:

yhtang

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hmm, when I saw this post, the first thing that came to mind on sexual etiquette is to say "Thank you" afterwards. And, where possible, to make sure the favour is reciprocated.