Sexual Experiment

B_boynextdoorkpt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
So, last night, I went to a friends house for awhile, and there were like 10 of us there, just hanging out and having a good time, we played spin the bottle, but it was not for kisses, but oral sex! LOL. So, the bottle hits me and me and this really hot black girl go in the closet, and I went down on her and it was so FUCKING awesome, I was litterally shaking with like lust, she said I was good, she then sucked me off, my first blow job and it is everything people say!!!!!!!! WHAT a way to celebrate a broken foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TurkeyWithaSunburn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think we're turning you into a sex monster...

Wanna come live in my closet or under my bed? :biggrin1:

OH now you're getting pampering from your friends too cuz your foot. You're making it work for ya bud:tongue:

justcurious80

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So, last night, I went to a friends house for awhile, and there were like 10 of us there, just hanging out and having a good time, we played spin the bottle, but it was not for kisses, but oral sex! LOL. So, the bottle hits me and me and this really hot black girl go in the closet, and I went down on her and it was so FUCKING awesome, I was litterally shaking with like lust, she said I was good, she then sucked me off, my first blow job and it is everything people say!!!!!!!! WHAT a way to celebrate a broken foot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nice lol.

bbristow

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well, that's a nice way of keeping your mind off of your broken foot and valedictorian speeches.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Congrats on your first blow job. :biggrin1: Somebody should have warned you though, black pussy can be addictive. :wink: :cool:

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Congrats on your first blow job. :biggrin1: Somebody should have warned you though, black pussy can be addictive. :wink: :cool:

Haha my best friend has this pussy chart on who's pussy is the best.

Asian girls, black girls, Hispanic girls and White girls in that order. He hasn't been with an Indian or Native American girl yet.

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
be careful with stuff like that, std's and all

sorry, a lifetime of health is more important than a night, no, not even a night, a few minutes of sexual gratification, SOMEBODY has to be a voice of reason.

I agree. What's with people congratulating him? And they're all older than him.:confused: What happened to sex ed? Would you all be congratulating him if he were your son? I doubt it.

Boy, that was not safe sex, and you don't have a clue about that girl's sexual history. And I'm wondering if this actually happened. You've been playing the innocent, naive, sexually inexperienced boy for the past few weeks, and now sex all of a sudden? You've got me wondering.:confused: Have you been putting us all on, boy?

Anyway, read this link and learn...

Rick Sowadsky M.S.P.H., C.D.S, Answers to Safe Sex Questions

mista geechee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

i just realized you live like 15 minutes away from me. i live in west ashley