Sexual Experiment

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ISN'T oral sex with a girl called EATING OUT?
anyway, GOOD for you! and LOVE thenew version of spin the bottle!

and I'm with YOU... MONSTER is soooo HOT!
we should all get together and do a THREESOME! :D

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I respect what your saying Ms. Teacher, but with all the advice I got on this site, I decided to go ahead and do it. It was just oral sex, I have known her like for 10 years, she is a virgin, well actual intercourse virgin.
I think you should explore your sexuality. I am not out on the streets fucking everything that moves, I am safe, I am the child of two docs, I know the safety rules. I think I am ok, and sorry if it offended you, but boys do grow up and I am growing up and sprouting.

You didn't offend me. I was concerned because of the recent report indicating that 1 in 4 teenage girls have an STD, and nearly half of the black girls had at least one STD.

1 in 4 teen girls have STD - USATODAY.com

The 1970's brought us herpes, the '80's brought AIDS, and now we're in a new century and the amount of STD's is increasing yearly, especially in young people. No person should ever feel pressure to have sex just because of their age. 18 isn't that old, young man. :wink:

She is my actual first sexual partner, and I graduate on Friday night, coming up, SO, unless I get really busy this week, which I doubt, she will be my only sexual partner in HS. BUT, is oral sex really sex? I have yet to penetrate anyone or be penetrated. so technically, am I still a virgin????

Oral sex really is sex. Yes, you're still a virgin.