Sexual Experimentation

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by B_cumberlandguy, Jul 4, 2009.

1. B_cumberlandguy

B_cumberlandguy New Member

When I was around 7 or 8 my friend and I began fooling around with each other. We couldn't cum or anything but we could get hard and playing with each others cocks felt great. He actually gave me my first blow job when I was about 8 or 9. We did this often until his father caught me with my hand down his pant in his room. Years passed until we began doing it again in middle school. Needless to say that period was much more fun. Hand jobs, blow jobs and masturbation shows nearly daily or at least it seemed like daily. We stopped doing this when I went into the 9th grade. I want to know if any of the other guys on here had similar experiences for extended periods of time.

2. Mr_Bulldog

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    no but wish i had

3. D_Alldwin_Applesack

D_Alldwin_Applesack Account Disabled

i wish i had too....sounds like a lot of fun >: \

4. D_Bussbye Bushsticker

Yup - I certainly did. Can't even remember when it started, seems I've always been playing with other people's bits.

Certainly my godfather's son from around age 7. I also remember age 7 being seriously told off for asking a girl to show me her bits (she did, then ran home and told everyone).

Then in a mixed dorm at boarding school age 8 I started in anger - used to have playtime after lights out. News certainly got out what we were up to.

Carried on through school all the way to 18. One friend all the way from 13-18.

5. D_Jerry_Atric

D_Jerry_Atric Account Disabled

Let's just say that I discovered sex with the male gender at a very young age before puberty with male peers/friends, and it was not rape, molestation, or forced and I have not stopped since nor do I plan on it.

I had sex with a woman at 19 and I made out with her, masturbated her, gave her dominant/agressive oral sex, and I used a rider's crop on her since she was submissive.

She wanted me to fuck her and do it bareback and I politely said "HELL NO!" and I got off more on the fact that I got her hot and ready for a fucking and she wanted it REALLY bad and I was a consensual Sadist and I did not fuck her at all! <eg>

I do not consider any of this to be experimenting as I've gone above and beyond what people consider experimenting.

6. B_Hamadim

B_Hamadim New Member

My first sexual experimentation was when I was at Grade 6 with a classmate, we sucked each other many times...

I had Sexual Experimentation with many relatives for years.

Longest was 6 years with a relative when I was young although we stopped now.

Foreplay, Oral and Anal.... It was alot of fun.

Draft saved Draft deleted