Sexual Fantasys, erotica writing

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by BlkWthThk11, Feb 23, 2010.

1. BlkWthThk11

BlkWthThk11 New Member

I am not new on here been on here on and off for a couple years or so. Have started writing about my sexual experiences over the years and am interested in reading and writing GOOD erotica and sexual fantasy, real and fiction. I have written a little fiction but am interested in all types of sexual stories and material. I like thinking and writing from different prospectives, male, female, younger and older. I am looking for more female responses since I am writing mainly for their enjoyment. I am straight, so write mainly straight stuff of all kinds even some incestual stories and a little beastiality, hope that is not too weird for some. If there is anyone out there that knows of any good sites or is interested in similar subjects then write me a message. Thanks, Marcus.

2. SR_Les Intercourse

SR_Les Intercourse New Member

write something in ancient roman time

3. D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe

D_Lanksesbye Sleepingrawe Account Disabled

Check out http://www.literotica.com

It's a huge sight and caters to lots of interests. You can publish there (all free) and get feedback, participate in forums, get a volunteer editor, etc. It's a pretty good community.

4. parchissi

Gold Member

There is always someone who knows what to do here at lpsg!!!. Will have to pen some of my episodes I have had thru out my life too!!! Might be interesting reading for some. Take it easy and good to see your thread. Cheers.

5. eyescream

Gold Member

Welcome to the forum!

Draft saved Draft deleted