Sexual Fantasys, erotica writing

BlkWthThk11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am not new on here been on here on and off for a couple years or so. Have started writing about my sexual experiences over the years and am interested in reading and writing GOOD erotica and sexual fantasy, real and fiction. I have written a little fiction but am interested in all types of sexual stories and material. I like thinking and writing from different prospectives, male, female, younger and older. I am looking for more female responses since I am writing mainly for their enjoyment. I am straight, so write mainly straight stuff of all kinds even some incestual stories and a little beastiality, hope that is not too weird for some. If there is anyone out there that knows of any good sites or is interested in similar subjects then write me a message. Thanks, Marcus.

parchissi

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There is always someone who knows what to do here at lpsg!!!. Will have to pen some of my episodes I have had thru out my life too!!! Might be interesting reading for some. Take it easy and good to see your thread. Cheers.