sexual harassment or compliment?

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I was to froth at the mouth every time someone stared at my tits or accidentally bumped into me I'd have died of dehydration a long time ago. It's just how it is for someone who has obvious sexual characteristics.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can't help but think this thread is just another whopper from the mind of Averagesized to get attention. Do you wear biker shorts to work or something? Even so, your bulge wouldn't be a big deal, because you are AVERAGE sized lol

This story is fabrication or delusion. One or the other.

Sorry, but I MUST question the credibility of anything from someone with a 6.5 inch dick who makes claims of being 10+ inches, and seriously thinks he is the biggest on the site...

http://www.lpsg.org/81178-who-has-biggest-dick-lpsg-post1358835.html#post1358835
http://www.lpsg.org/80091-the-biggest-dick-here.html (all throughout this thread his posts are comically outlandish)
http://www.lpsg.org/80091-the-biggest-dick-here-post1355733.html#post1355733 (this is my favorite lol)

What is it you want from me Magnum? I thought you and I were finished with this feud. Why start it up again?

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'd talk to a lawyer or legal secretary first about that tape recorder. In many situations, that would be considered illegal wire-tapping, and he'd lose his job.

Okay, scratch the tape recorder. I'll wear briefs to work tomorrow even though I loathe them. Nevertheless, my career is more important than comfort.

piratebulldog

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Damn, Phil ANOTHER post I read from you and I agree completely.

Supersize, I know that it is very tough to hear and Phil spoke really bluntly but really take it to heart. There is sexual harrassment going on in workplaces but to the degree that you have experienced it one has to take a look at one's own behavior. You can't change anyone else's behavior but you can change your own.

Get tough and be responsible for your own actions and respond appropriately when you are violated in any way. And no need to be wounded. Phil is harsh but honest. He tells the truth.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I don't care what you think. You aren't a threat to me especailly since it would be impossible for you to grab my butt nine times over the internet. If you don't like my posts or my thread, no one is forcing you to read them. Go find another thread that fits into your world view.

A "threat" to you?

I'm not a "threat" to you?

Buddy... you seriously have a problem.
This kind of response to what was meant as sincere and helpful feedback demonstrates to me quite clearly that you are entirely imagining these "harassments"... perhaps they play into some fantasy you have of being sexually irresistible... or perhaps its related to some form of self-loathing of your own sexual desires...

But you're response is WAY out of alignment with your stated purpose in posting this thread.

I have no feeling of "like" nor "dislike" for you or your threads nor what you have to say in them.
You presented a scenario that I have seen a hundred times in my working life, and which, 90% of the time, was the result of an overactive imagination on the part of the person being "injured"...

And I am sorry... like Anita Hill... your hypersensitivity is not evidence of harrassment.

MOST people meet their romantic interests at work. The fact that co-workers are attracted to you ( if, in fact , you are not imagining it ) is NOT harassment... its called "SOCIETY".

If someone is too forward... you ask them to knock it off...
If they don't... you ask the crowd they hang with to get them to knock it off.

99.999% of the time... this is all it takes.

And, hey... if all you want to hear is affirmation of a delusion you are already convinced of... if you see other forms of input as "threats"... then piss off.

Don't post for feedback at all if the voice in your head is the only counsel you credit.

Hippie Hollow Girl

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is it wrong that I'm turned on by all this scientific talk about going commando and what shows the bulge and how your dick sits in briefs?

The same thought is going through my head. I am right there with you Marley.

I liked reading Phil's description. I haven't ever had thoughts about him like that before. We need to go check out his art gallery.

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A "threat" to you?

I'm not a "threat" to you?

Buddy... you seriously have a problem.
This kind of response to what was meant as sincere and helpful feedback demonstrates to me quite clearly that you are entirely imagining these "harassments"... perhaps they play into some fantasy you have of being sexually irresistible... or perhaps its related to some form of self-loathing of your own sexual desires...

But you're response is WAY out of alignment with your stated purpose in posting this thread.

I have no feeling of "like" nor "dislike" for you or your threads nor what you have to say in them.
You presented a scenario that I have seen a hundred times in my working life, and which, 90% of the time, was the result of an overactive imagination on the part of the person being "injured"...

And I am sorry... like Anita Hill... your hypersensitivity is not evidence of harrassment.

MOST people meet their romantic interests at work. The fact that co-workers are attracted to you ( if, in fact , you are not imagining it ) is NOT harassment... its called "SOCIETY".

If someone is too forward... you ask them to knock it off...
If they don't... you ask the crowd they hang with to get them to knock it off.

99.999% of the time... this is all it takes.

And, hey... if all you want to hear is affirmation of a delusion you are already convinced of... if you see other forms of input as "threats"... then piss off.

Don't post for feedback at all if the voice in your head is the only counsel you credit.
Putting words in my mouth and twisting around what I say may impress the masses, but, it doesn't do anything for me. You have a case to make. Make it as an adult and not as a loud mouthed punk who doesn't give a damn about what is right.

You sound like one of two roles in the workplace.

You're either a chronic sexual harrasser who devoted his life to cutting down the opposition by either being "blunt" as it's being called or outright groping somones sexual areas. Bullies like you have a whole host of justifications for their back stabbing or sniper behavior: "I wouldn't have said it if you weren't so pitiful." "You made me do it by how you dress or what you said to me." "It never happened."'I don't remember it." "You're imagining it."

or you're one of the passive enabling codependents who turn their back and deny anything is happening: "I don't want to get involved.""I'm freinds with both of them. I don't want to say anything.""He can't take a joke." They get really tough when they go after a fellow employee, but, they turn into ass kissers when it comes to their bosses. You would never stand up to your boss. You would never stand up to a mob of "yes men" out for your job. When it come to someone who is more powerful than you or out numbers you, you aren't going to fight. To make your repp you'll go after someone who is lower than you on the totem pole or you'll gang up on someone just to detract from the fact that you are a weak willed follower. The only reason you took the anti-PC, anti harassment stance is because you figure that the majority of people hold those beliefs. Basically, you side with whomever you think will win by sheer weight of numbers.

If I needed your "emotional support" I would't have spent 7 years fighting by myself to be treated as an equal in the work place, break into the engineering field and maintain my independence. I posted this thread to get some fresh ideas to solve a problem. A problem that I've already fixed without your "advice". I wanted some sharp new moves should anyone want a rematch. I consider myself a prudent man. Hoping for the best but always preparing for the worst.

You've never stoop up to true sexual harrassment in your entire life. You gave into it and you're pissed off to see anyone else fight it.

You can pretend to get angry and cuss up a storm all you want. I know what you are, a kiss ass who will do anything to be accepted by the majority no matter who or what the cost.

There is nothing "obvious" or simple about me or my situation. Go ahead an tell everyone what they want to hear that dealing with sexual harrasment can be as easy as one to three. That it doesn't take multiple firings, multiple letters, multiple verbal objections, being secondarily wounded by the legal system. Harassment cases aren't short, sweet and simple like it looks on LA Law or in the movies. It takes alot more than "just saying no". If you actually stood against it for once in your life instead of letting yourself become part of the problem you would know that already.

Last edited:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I hate to say it but the way you described your attire is like a girl with big breasts wearing a pushup bra and low cut top. Peeps are going to look and nasty ones are going to comment. It's sad. You should hide it and charge them to look at it.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You might want to consider wearing a tight athletic supporter and loose pants. The combination should make your endowment practically invisible.

What if instead of objecting to being felt up, you said loudly, "Do that again! It feels good!" Could that embarrass them into behaving decently? Or, if they stare at your crotch, what would happen if you said, "Do you want to take it out?" Would that shame them into stopping that behavior? Or perhaps you could invite them over to your house to take a photo of what you have so that they could put it on their desks. Out grossing people just might work.

Regarding Phil, from reading his posts on other threads, it seems that his attitude is "blame the victim." While I would agree with him that some people are better than others at dealing with bullying and harrassment, there are situations that only a few people can deal with adequately. Surely it is unreasonable that our opportunities in life should be dependent on having an unusually high degree of skill in dealing with bullies. I would also agree with him that some people are excessively sensitive and too quick to sue or complain. However, there are legitimate complaints which should be taken seriously. I also believe in helping people who are being victimized by bullies. Often verbal help is all that is needed. Sometimes it takes only one person to speak up and point out that behavior is unacceptable. I had a terrible time with bullies when I was in high school and as a result, I tend to identify with victims of bullies.

Some years ago, a black man told me about his experience at a small college. He was one of only 3 black men there. One of the women made it her mission in life to have sex with all 3 black men. I have heard other stories that indicate that there are a significant number of whites who see black men as basically sex machines. I can well understand being attracted to black men (I find many attractive myself), but there is such a thing as common courtesy, consideration, and decency; it appears that some of your co-workers have crossed those bounds.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
I got harassed a lot at work. I was not dressing to show it off but I am very small framed, slim, and it kind of was noticed. So now, I frustrate them. I wear the uniform shirts that you don't have to tuck in and get them in the long size. :p

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You might want to consider wearing a tight athletic supporter and loose pants. The combination should make your endowment practically invisible.

What if instead of objecting to being felt up, you said loudly, "Do that again! It feels good!" Could that embarrass them into behaving decently? Or, if they stare at your crotch, what would happen if you said, "Do you want to take it out?" Would that shame them into stopping that behavior? Or perhaps you could invite them over to your house to take a photo of what you have so that they could put it on their desks. Out grossing people just might work.

At one point I seriously did consider that, beating them a their own game. The Law has proven to be a dead end. To a certain extent it worked. If someone stared at my bulge I found another guy who showed and ogled his crotch. The staring stopped. I had one supervisor who used to try giving me massages. Instead of asking her to stop, I started giving her massages. She looked right at my hands the first time I did that. It stopped right away. I feel a little dirty, but, I'm sure that will wear off. It did get my career back on track again. I think the next time somone leers at my crotch, Ill start feeling it through my pants and see what happens.

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Putting words in my mouth and twisting around what I say may impress the masses, but, it doesn't do anything for me. You have a case to make. Make it as an adult and not as a loud mouthed punk who doesn't give a damn about what is right.

Look, you are clearly the one who is full of shit.
I doubt seriously ANYONE is even remotely harrassing you.
What you have written sounds more like a fantasy you wish were true.

Oh, and, BTW.... QUOTING YOU , verbatim, is NOT '"putting words in your mouth"

You sound like one of two roles in the workplace.
You're either a chronic sexual harrasser who devoted his life to cutting down the opposition by either being "blunt" as it's being called or outright groping somones sexual areas.
Don't foist your perverse sexual fantasies on me, pal.
This kind of angry reaction to what was meant to be helpful is indicative of my having hit too close to home.

I have never harassed anyone. I don't even flirt.

Bullies like you have a whole host of justifications for their back stabbing or sniper behavior: "I wouldn't have said it if you weren't so pitiful." "You made me do it by how you dress or what you said to me." "It never happened."'I don't remember it." "You're imagining it."

Now who's putting words in someone's mouth? With each successive comment you reveal the real nature of your character... or lack thereof.

Of course you attack someone for suggesting you might be over-reacting...
Because you are over-reacting.
Your latest post is just another over-reaction.

or you're one of the passive enabling codependents who turn their back and deny anything is happening: "I don't want to get involved."

Hey, Nostrilbumbass.... I would be the first one to tell a co-worker they were crossing the line if I saw them mistreat someone else.

And I would also be the first person to laugh at a joke made at my expense.

You would never stand up to your boss. You would never stand up to a mob of "yes men" out for your job.

I know you are, but what am I?
You keep tossing onto my shoulders your own inadequacies, fantasies and fears.
I don't have those problems. If someone gives me shit I think is over the line... I ADDRESS it with the person responsible.

And , FYI... this shit you are foisting is over the line.

Its quite clear that YOU are the problem in your workplace.

as to the kind of employee I am?
Um...Currently, I am the BOSS. But in the many places I have worked, I have seen 'real' harrassment.
and I have seen manipulative posuer's who make claims to get money or concessions...

I have also seen hypersensitive people who are so obsessed with sexual thoughts that they imagine sexual content in EVERYTHING...

I have seen enough of it that I can pretty readily identify what kind You are.

When it come to someone who is more powerful than you or out numbers you, you aren't going to fight....
You can pretend to get angry and cuss up a storm all you want. I know what you are, a kiss ass who will do anything to be accepted by the majority no matter who or what the cost.

Such invective.
Yes... a perusal of my posting here will illustrate how I always spout the most popular opinions...

Oh, wait... no I actually said the opposite of what others said... I did not accept your representation of your "working " experience because it was blatantly a fantasy and not reality. I suggested you might be mis-reading events.
Now, its well established that delusional people react angrily to anything that might expose their self deception...

Thank you for making my point.

There is nothing "obvious" or simple about me or my situation. Go ahead an tell everyone what they want to hear that dealing with sexual harrasment can be as easy as one to three. That it doesn't take multiple firings, multiple letters, multiple verbal objections, being secondarily wounded by the legal system.

Oh you are just so fulla shit. If you are having this kind of trouble getting something like sexual harrassment in the workplace dealt with... IN TODAY'S world... then the only possible explanation is that you simply don't have any actual evidence of it being real.

You are quite right... it is extremely difficult and grueling to try and stop IMAGINARY harassment.