sexual harassment or compliment?

Supersized

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't often agree with Phil on anything, but I think he may have a point here. You do sound like you could be hypersensitive and blowing this out of proportion. If someone squeezes past you in a narrow space and brushes against you, they're not deliberately touching you. If they have to cross a room to brush up against you when there's six feet of space behind you, then maybe they are.

If you're concerned that people stare at your crotch, go up a size and you'll show less.

Failing that, are you working in the right industry? No office I've ever worked in has had a harassment problem and you've been harassed in how many? Maybe it's time you looked at your own behaviour and appearance. Maybe what you perceive as harassment was someone's gesture of affection.

Now, all that being said, if you are genuinely being harassed, I'd suggest keeping notes of what is said and done. If you can, get witnesses to back you up and then take it as far as you have to, but think carefully before you do, because if it is a frivolous case, you could be ruining someone's life whether or not it goes your way and you could also end up out of a job with a reputation which will make it hard for you to find another one.

Finally, as so many other posters have said, don't screw around at work. it almost always turns nasty.

Not what you wanted to hear? Tough. We don't always get what we want.

Your attitude sucks. Chew on that cud asshole.