Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering how many peopl have had some kind of sexual injury, like me. Once I was having sex with this guy and we were facing each other and I was rising a bit and my dick was between us and his chest kindof pulled on the skin and ripped that little piece of skin that connects the foreskin to the head of the dick... OUCH! but in the end it was much better since now I can jerk off at full throttle if I want to without any discomfort due to the skin connection.

vinny_spiruccino

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Child_of_the_sun said:
I was wondering how many peopl have had some kind of sexual injury, like me. Once I was having sex with this guy and we were facing each other and I was rising a bit and my dick was between us and his chest kindof pulled on the skin and ripped that little piece of skin that connects the foreskin to the head of the dick... OUCH! but in the end it was much better since now I can jerk off at full throttle if I want to without any discomfort due to the skin connection.

I have never personally experienced any injuries from sex, and perhaps I'm not even qualified to be reponding to this thread, but I just thought i'd pass this along...

"Feel free to contact me dorectly should you ever need anything ripped or stretched..."

you are a hot hot hottie

RideRocket

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The worst and most painful thing that's happened to me is when pulling all the way out and then missing the hole on the return thrust. One time when I did it I actually bruised my penis - it left a blue/purplish ring around the middle. Fortunately, no permanent damage and I was able to return to action!

The funny thing though was her reaction when I jammed her 'taint which caused her to yelp out loud. Fortunately it didn't hurt her either!

Child_of_the_sun

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BronxBombshell said:
I like it rough. And when you like it rough, you tend to end up swollen, sore, and with bruises and bite marks.

Once, I pulled a glute during sex. I don't really rememebr the specifics, though.
I hear that... seems the world has it in for enthusiasts....

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
RideRocket said:
The worst and most painful thing that's happened to me is when pulling all the way out and then missing the hole on the return thrust. One time when I did it I actually bruised my penis - it left a blue/purplish ring around the middle. Fortunately, no permanent damage and I was able to return to action!
Ouch! Maybe you should take out an insurance policy, Ride. :tongue:

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My ex-girlfriend once tried the "give head with a mint in her mouth" trick. It felt good for all of five seconds. Then it felt as though she'd sanded the tip of the head off and dipped it in alcohol. My dick retracted like a frightened turtle, I ran to the fridge and got a cup of milk to dip it in. She started crying.

Man, fuck her and her new "boyfriend." May the sexual crabs that she caught from a torrid love affair with the Shift Manager at Arby's ravage his genitals.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dr. Dilznick said:
My ex-girlfriend once tried the "give head with a mint in her mouth" trick. It felt good for all of five seconds. Then it felt as though she'd sanded the tip of the head off and dipped it in alcohol. My dick retracted like a frightened turtle, I ran to the fridge and got a cup of milk to dip it in. She started crying.
That, and extreme emotional stress which resulted in scars on my wrists and chest.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
RideRocket said:
The worst and most painful thing that's happened to me is when pulling all the way out and then missing the hole on the return thrust....

I did that about 6 weeks ago, on a Thursday night. Our rhythm got disrupted, I slipped out, and rammed my cock hard against a very firm ass, bending it in the middle. By Saturday, my penis had a white discharge (not cum), but I couldn't possibly imagine how it could be an STD (clean partner, and I used condoms anyway). I called my urologist, and got his associate, who phoned in an antibiotic perscription.

When I saw my urologist himself as a followup, and explained had what happened, he gasped, and said

"Oh! Does it still work! Do you still get hard?"

He seemed relieved when I said it was working correctly. He then carefully felt my penis. He explained that it is actually possible to rupture the erectile tissue when the erect penis gets bent like that, in which case the urologist has to repair the rupture. So, yes, you can break your penis. In my case, he thinks I sort of kinked or tore the urethra, and I was good as new in a few days.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
BronxBombshell said:
I like it rough. And when you like it rough, you tend to end up swollen, sore, and with bruises and bite marks.

Once, I pulled a glute during sex. I don't really rememebr the specifics, though.

I bet you get a lotta marriage proposals. :kiss: :hitit: :flowers1: :lick: :yumyum: :wave2: :eek:p: :smileysex5: :bj: :awink: :087:

Geo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Child_of_the_sun said:
Ok ... umm ... ahhh .... rite ..... wrong ..... if your Avatar is you I might just wanna guy ... geez what a pic ... we should talk about Ansel Adams ... :redface:

Bryan_Lyte2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
If masturbation injurie count then I guess I've had two of them. one was similar to Child_of_the_sun's. I tried to keep discreet when younger byl doing it through underwear. That was a bad Idea because I kept getting carpet burns. Once I litterally tore the skin. I dinot know it at first, but after it started to burn a little I looked down to find a pair of red stained briefs. The other Bad injury was I got a little grip happy and closed off a vien. I ended up with with not only a painfully stiff erection but I burst the vein. Over time it's healed but I've been warned. on the plus side I dont need to work so hard to get...well...hard. Full potential happens more and easily more often, but I think that's from all the practice.:biggrin1: