Sexual Intelligence Quotient

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Spladle said:
Do you mean to imply that I'm a kleptomaniac?

Nah, just an escapee from the 13th dimension.:tongue: ....BTW how'd the court thing go - do you still need to take the agressive sorry, defensive driving course?

Media
Bar none, most of the self-proclaimed heterosexual males have convinced me (by the sheer narrowness and stupidity of their posts and assumptions) that the sexual IQ of self-proclaimed gay men and our heterosexual women posters (which would be all I think) is significantly higher.

Oh what it must be to live up on a pedastal and be able to categorise people to your own stereotyping whimsy.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
DiegoID said:
I'm not exactly what Sexual IQ really is. I took the test from http://www.quizuniverse.com/quiz.php?id=38

I scored pretty high (160), but I somehow doubt that's what your trying to imply.

I think part of the charm of this place is the mix of straights, gays, men and women. Dealing with the 100% Straight Male crowd is all part of the show. (Don't forget about the closeted gay men signing on as women, flamers, etc) It's not like this is some serious chat board.

Oh yea. THis is my first post, and I just found this board yesterday. I'm not a Lurker, Honest. :smile:

I just took the test. Kinsey would have been proud:rolleyes:

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
People ask me what my sexual orientation is, and I'm required to say "bisexual." It's really not about that though. I'm sexually attracted to people. I'm picky about both sexes, particularly women. It's not sex that turns me on. It's the person, be they male or female.

I hate listening to my best friend (who decided in the past year that's she's a lesbian) talk about her girlfriends. She says shit like "Well I'm a top dom fem, but the girl I'm seeing is a top butch sub...so blah blah blah" I just want to bleed from my ears when I hear her categorize people like that. Can't we just be, man?

Dolphins fuck whoever and whatever. Do we need all these labels, man?

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Heather LouAnna said:
People ask me what my sexual orientation is, and I'm required to say "bisexual." It's really not about that though. I'm sexually attracted to people. I'm picky about both sexes, particularly women. It's not sex that turns me on. It's the person, be they male or female.

I hate listening to my best friend (who decided in the past year that's she's a lesbian) talk about her girlfriends. She says shit like "Well I'm a top dom fem, but the girl I'm seeing is a top butch sub...so blah blah blah" I just want to bleed from my ears when I hear her categorize people like that. Can't we just be, man?

Dolphins fuck whoever and whatever. Do we need all these labels, man?

I'm going to like you. I think the labels do get in the way.

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
dong20 said:
Nah, just an escapee from the 13th dimension.:tongue: ....BTW how'd the court thing go - do you still need to take the agressive sorry, defensive driving course?
No, just had to pay a $70 fine.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Spladle said:
As a 100% straight male, I refuse to read this thread for fear that I might catch the gay virus.

Your box says youre 100% female, Chase. I'm confused!

B_Anzalone

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll agree that most, if not all, hetero sexual men suffer from what you call "Sexual Intelligence Quotient", though I don't think I fit into the category. I am a heterosexual male, and I am quite secure with my sexuality, but I know of the people you are addressing. It's a shame that most hetero men have to be so narrow minding.

I work with two gentlemen and their seems to be some sort of confrentation between the two. Josh(straight) appears the think that every gay guy in the world is looking at him every time he bends over... Michael(Gay) is a nice guy and doesnt stare at the ass of every man that bends over, as I'm sure you guessed.
Josh is just one example of the narrow minded guys out there, and I'm sure they get much much worse...

If I had any sort of emotional system(wasn't a complete dickhead) then I might try to do what you're doing, enlightening what few people I could, but in general I don't like people. In my opinion people are irrational creatures that hardly ever listen to logical thought, as demonstrated by Josh.

BTW 160 on the Quiz