Sexual Intelligence Quotient

9long6round

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I am a hetero male, and here's what I got- guess I am an anomaly! :biggrin1:
I think there are narrow-minded people on both "sides of the fence". I don't see it as limited to a gay or straight thing..

You have a sexual IQ of 157
brain.jpg

When it comes to sex, you are a super genius. You have had a lot of experience, and sex interests you so you know a lot about it. You pride yourself on being a source of information and guidance to all of your friends

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I think it's funny how Stronzo's original post began with him railing against the "incessant need by some to categorize and pigeon hole people sexually." and ended, 2 paragraphs later, with him attempting to categorize people by "sexual IQ". Is this supposed to be irony? :rolleyes:

I particularly liked this part, in which Stronzo managed to contradict himself twice:

Stronzo said:
Bar none, most of the self-proclaimed heterosexual males have convinced me (by the sheer narrowness and stupidity of their posts and assumptions) that the sexual IQ of self-proclaimed gay men and our heterosexual women posters (which would be all I think) is significantly higher.

(dong20? You're the sole enlightened exception to the aforementioned group)

With logic like that, you have no business judging anyone's IQ :biggrin1:

GoneA

Sexy Member
Media
9long6round said:

I think there are narrow-minded people on both "sides of the fence". I don't see it as limited to a gay or straight thing..

My usual answers go something like this ^, so I'll just copy and spare the long, dramatic speech.

Dr. Dilznick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
rob_just_rob said:
I particularly liked this part, in which Stronzo managed to contradict himself twice:

Stronzo said:
Bar none, most of the self-proclaimed heterosexual males have convinced me (by the sheer narrowness and stupidity of their posts and assumptions) that the sexual IQ of self-proclaimed gay men and our heterosexual women posters (which would be all I think) is significantly higher.

(dong20? You're the sole enlightened exception to the aforementioned group)
With logic like that, you have no business judging anyone's IQ
There are no contradictions in the post quoted above. While his views are not necessarily true (especially the "all of our heterosexual female members" part), they are logically consistent.

T

that_other_guy

I got a 157 ... *hopes its a good score*

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Dr. Dilznick said:
There are no contradictions in the post quoted above. While his views are not necessarily true (especially the "all of our heterosexual female members" part), they are logically consistent.

Here's one:

Bar none, most

Here's the other:

Bar none,
sole enlightened exception

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I think that Stronzo's sexual continueum theory is valid for those with a truly open mind.
Who knows? some day in the future I might decide that having a bit of "bum fun" is a good idea.

Until then I find more of an advantage from being pigeon holed, at least on this site:

Gays see clearly that it will be a waste of time to try hooking up with me
or to discuss things that I probably won't be interested in.

100% hetero Women I speak to here see clearly that I share the same sexual preferences as they do and will be more interested in learning from my experience.

I'm quite satisfied with my Sexual IQ. I got 156 on that test:biggrin1:

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I took the test and scored a 144. Hmmmm. It say's I am a sexual genius. Who wudda thunk it? Of course, my idea of an orgy is a 3some. :wink:

Hugs and Kisses,

Karmen