Sexual memory

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by londonhanger, May 21, 2010.

1. londonhanger

londonhanger Active Member

Albums:
    Over the past twenty odd years I've been in relationship with women that have got as far as becoming sexual on around fifteen occasions (ok, 14 to be precise). I remember how sex was with each of them, meaning the good, the bad and unusual. Without wishing to seem crude I even recall whether they were shaved, tight / loose etc. I quizzed a friend last night about what I thought was my freakily deatiled sexual memory and he's the same! Is this the same for women? Do you recall the type of penis ex's had or your experiences with them be it good or bad?

2. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Yes,i remember each of them....detail for detail:eek:

3. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    I recall the size of both of my partners. They both have their own move's. Certain things they like and dislike. I know my current partner's body by heart and could make a list of things I remember about the previous one. My ex loved to sit-up and have me on top in reverse cowgirl and this one like's missionary and from the side with him behind me the most. Both are totally different in just about everyway.

4. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I only remember a couple. My husband can't recall anything about the women he was with either. It's like being a Gynecologist, after you've seen 5 you've seen them all ya know?

5. Keleios

Keleios New Member

I have an annoyingly good memory so yes & yes.
    Also think that most people would remember with pretty good detail those things, or at least the extremes of good and bad given the emphasis placed on sex being a "memorable" experience.

6. D_Ebensneezer_Spooge

Albums:
  7. dammitbobby

dammitbobby New Member

i remember them all....
    their trick spots, their bodies damn now i am horny :lol:

8. MickeyLee

Gold Member

i remember people like shoe boxes full of mementos...

first girl friend i remember the fan she kept in her bedroom window. "vintage" style with creaky, off balanced blades. i remember the itch against my skin of her bedspread. i remember how her neck always smelled of pool water and coconut.

my last girlfriend is the tea she drank enough of to stain her skin with the taste. tracing my finger over the seams of her shirt. how she laughed when something was really funny. listening to her sing in the next room.

the boy is how his hair curls over his collar. how he chews his thumbnail, but only his left thumbnail. tiny hairs on his stomach. his teeth on the back of my neck. how his hands span across my hips. how he smells under his cloths.

sex is sorta the same recall.. all polaroid flash still frames.. smells, sounds, tastes...

i admit my brain pan was free-formed hardwired.. but i kinda like how folks live in my memory.

#8 MickeyLee, May 21, 2010
    Last edited: May 21, 2010
  9. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Maybe i was just way too young....i stopped all my shananigans when i got married when i was 18...it's been a while and i was young and likely more nervous about how i looked and smelled and tasted than anything else.

10. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

I remember the details, including body, taste, smell, voice, moans, how we kiss, pleasure zones, penis size, and fantasies/what turns them on.

For the really good sexual experiences, I can almost feel what it felt like when our bodies were against each other, feel of the skin, licking me/sucking him, the feel of him inside me, and our orgasms. Yeah. good stuff.

11. MickeyLee

Gold Member

this.. like ghosts :smile:

12. D_Fiona_Farvel

D_Fiona_Farvel Account Disabled

Indeed, ML. :)
    I really appreciate it when there are all of those lingering feelings of desire after a breakup and you can't go back, but can, sort of, uh, work it out by yourself. :wink:

13. Sergeant_Torpedo

Gold Member

Why the heck should female sexual history/memory be any different from males? They are the same species after all. Or is this just a posting for titilation: listening to women talk about cock?

14. D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Talk about cocks on a penis site?? Perish the thought:wink:

15. londonhanger

londonhanger Active Member

Albums:
    'LPSG' - the clue is in the title. A valid post I felt given that men and women have differing views / attitudes towards sex. Lets see if the responses confirm this.

16. TheEqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I've only had 2 sexual partners, and I remember both as clearly as this.

I just wish I couldn't remember the first - she hurt me emotionally alot, so remembering the sex feels like pain rather than pleasure :(

17. D_Petherick_Poundlouder

What else would I smile knowingly about?

18. B_spiker067

B_spiker067 New Member

This is the kind of thing I remember.

First time ever dirty talking by me. I'd just met her and we were face to face in bed, me on top in between her legs and just sliding in. Without any contemplation I said to her, " I'm going to fuck you long and hard and cum deep, deep inside you."

She turned her head to the side and smiled in accepting the promise and so I did. I play over those words and her reaction from time to time. I know she liked it because she mentioned those words some days later.

Someone should start a thread on first time dirty talking.

#18 B_spiker067, May 24, 2010
    Last edited: May 24, 2010
  19. HiddenLacey

Gold Member

Albums:
    Awww atleast you had the experience, what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.

Draft saved Draft deleted