Sexual memory

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Over the past twenty odd years I've been in relationship with women that have got as far as becoming sexual on around fifteen occasions (ok, 14 to be precise). I remember how sex was with each of them, meaning the good, the bad and unusual. Without wishing to seem crude I even recall whether they were shaved, tight / loose etc. I quizzed a friend last night about what I thought was my freakily deatiled sexual memory and he's the same! Is this the same for women? Do you recall the type of penis ex's had or your experiences with them be it good or bad?

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I recall the size of both of my partners. They both have their own move's. Certain things they like and dislike. I know my current partner's body by heart and could make a list of things I remember about the previous one. My ex loved to sit-up and have me on top in reverse cowgirl and this one like's missionary and from the side with him behind me the most. Both are totally different in just about everyway.

Keleios

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have an annoyingly good memory so yes & yes.
Also think that most people would remember with pretty good detail those things, or at least the extremes of good and bad given the emphasis placed on sex being a "memorable" experience.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i remember people like shoe boxes full of mementos...

first girl friend i remember the fan she kept in her bedroom window. "vintage" style with creaky, off balanced blades. i remember the itch against my skin of her bedspread. i remember how her neck always smelled of pool water and coconut.

my last girlfriend is the tea she drank enough of to stain her skin with the taste. tracing my finger over the seams of her shirt. how she laughed when something was really funny. listening to her sing in the next room.

the boy is how his hair curls over his collar. how he chews his thumbnail, but only his left thumbnail. tiny hairs on his stomach. his teeth on the back of my neck. how his hands span across my hips. how he smells under his cloths.

sex is sorta the same recall.. all polaroid flash still frames.. smells, sounds, tastes...

i admit my brain pan was free-formed hardwired.. but i kinda like how folks live in my memory.

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I remember the details, including body, taste, smell, voice, moans, how we kiss, pleasure zones, penis size, and fantasies/what turns them on.

For the really good sexual experiences, I can almost feel what it felt like when our bodies were against each other, feel of the skin, licking me/sucking him, the feel of him inside me, and our orgasms. Yeah. good stuff.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
For the really good sexual experiences, I can almost feel what it felt like when our bodies were against each other, feel of the skin, licking me/sucking him, the feel of him inside me, and our orgasms. Yeah. good stuff.

this.. like ghosts :smile:

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why the heck should female sexual history/memory be any different from males? They are the same species after all. Or is this just a posting for titilation: listening to women talk about cock?

londonhanger

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Why the heck should female sexual history/memory be any different from males? They are the same species after all. Or is this just a posting for titilation: listening to women talk about cock?

'LPSG' - the clue is in the title. A valid post I felt given that men and women have differing views / attitudes towards sex. Lets see if the responses confirm this.

TheEqu

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I remember the details, including body, taste, smell, voice, moans, how we kiss, pleasure zones, penis size, and fantasies/what turns them on.

I've only had 2 sexual partners, and I remember both as clearly as this.

I just wish I couldn't remember the first - she hurt me emotionally alot, so remembering the sex feels like pain rather than pleasure :(

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
This is the kind of thing I remember.

First time ever dirty talking by me. I'd just met her and we were face to face in bed, me on top in between her legs and just sliding in. Without any contemplation I said to her, " I'm going to fuck you long and hard and cum deep, deep inside you."

She turned her head to the side and smiled in accepting the promise and so I did. I play over those words and her reaction from time to time. I know she liked it because she mentioned those words some days later.

Someone should start a thread on first time dirty talking.

Last edited:

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've only had 2 sexual partners, and I remember both as clearly as this.

I just wish I couldn't remember the first - she hurt me emotionally alot, so remembering the sex feels like pain rather than pleasure :(

Awww atleast you had the experience, what doesn't kill us only makes us stronger.